Windows 10: C# or C++: What are the differences?

Discus and support C# or C++: What are the differences? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Would you even notice a difference in the code for "Hello World"? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/get-started/tutorial-console-cpp?view=vs-2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dreieck002, Jul 10, 2020.

1. C# or C++: What are the differences?

Dreieck002, Jul 10, 2020

2. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Aug 4, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, Aug 4, 2020
  4. up2nogood Win User

C# or C++: What are the differences?

O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin C# or C++: What are the differences? :D

up2nogood, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

C# or C++: What are the differences?

1. C# or C++: What are the differences? - Similar Threads - C++ are differences

2. whats difference between "This PC" Documents folder and c://.../documents ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats difference between "This PC" Documents folder and c://.../documents ?: I restored files from Google drive to c://users/me/documents but the files are not visible in "This Pc/Documents"I thought those two things were the same, but it appears not......
  3. whats difference between "This PC" Documents folder and c://.../documents ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats difference between "This PC" Documents folder and c://.../documents ?: I restored files from Google drive to c://users/me/documents but the files are not visible in "This Pc/Documents"I thought those two things were the same, but it appears not......
  4. What is the c: folder shows as C: c: in File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the c: folder shows as C: c: in File explorer: I have a new computer with WIndows 11 installed. The C: drive is an SSD. I copied all main files and folders from an HHD on another computer. All of a sudden I notice that the C; drive shows as c: c: in file explorer. What does that mean and how di I correct it to show c:...
  5. What is the c: folder shows as C: c: in File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the c: folder shows as C: c: in File explorer: I have a new computer with WIndows 11 installed. The C: drive is an SSD. I copied all main files and folders from an HHD on another computer. All of a sudden I notice that the C; drive shows as c: c: in file explorer. What does that mean and how di I correct it to show c:...
  6. Whats C:\swsetup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats C:\swsetup: What is C:\swsetup and is it safe to delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-cswsetup/151822af-ad71-4a2c-9f00-3a3954726533
  7. What Is c:/windows.kmservice.exe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What Is c:/windows.kmservice.exe?: Malwarebytes found this in a scan, not sure what it is There are those saying it’s virus or malware and those saying it’s safe submitted by /u/TheKaijuEnthusiast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irllvg/what_is_cwindowskmserviceexe/
  8. What is C:\trash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is C:\trash?: I recently built a new PC and installed a purchased copy of Windows 10 Home. I now am running a complete disk drive backup and on drive C I found a file called C:\trash. It has 45 GB in it with one folder called jpgwm1eu.defaultXXX dated the day I built the PC in December...
  9. c:\Looks --- What is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    c:\Looks --- What is it?: All of my windows machines now have a "C:\Looks" folder. My Linux devices don't have it. My Android devices don't have it. Really curious as to whether this is a Microsoft folder, and if so, what the purpose of the folder is. The folder is empty on all my Windows 10...
  10. Different install.esd in C:\RecoveryImage and C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Different install.esd in C:\RecoveryImage and C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources: So, i have installed Windows 10 technical preview a while back using the media that I created from the 10041 build. Yesterday, via Fast Ring updates, I got the 10130 release installed. I was going to take the install.esd and make an installable ISO from it. I was surprised...