Windows 10: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

Discus and support C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by c.r.j, Apr 19, 2024.

1. c.r.j Win User

C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and reinstall. Start all over again. Antivirus again tagged it as a threat, did not quarantine and since then successfully downloaded, restarted an update successfully. Is this program a threat or not?

:)

c.r.j, Apr 19, 2024
  2. GSquadron Win User

C++ programming book

Alright! So it is time to read a new book.
    I was wondering which book would it be nice to read after reading:
    Beginning C++ Game Programming (2004)
    Now i have a very important question
    Which book should i learn after this?
    That is i understand from C++ perfectly
    I want a book to move on from this one
    not like DirectX 11.1 programming or like that!
    I don't even know how to program in directX *Frown C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK  IDENTIFIED AS... :(
    Can anyone help? I want a strong response *Pimp C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK  IDENTIFIED AS... :pimp:

GSquadron, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    oh, goody.. a C++ programming book

hmm, so i have a C++ book that covers general stuff and probably rambles on about the language, where the games programming book teaches me something useful.. i'll stick with the games programming for now as i already started it *Big Grin C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK  IDENTIFIED AS... :D

Ketxxx, Apr 19, 2024
  4. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

What is "Program" in taskmanager

Look for it in the usual places:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

It will be in one (or more) of those locations. Or you can just run msconfig, switch to the Startup tab and find it in that list. It should tell you which of the above it is in and what it is running.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

1. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS... - Similar Threads - PROGRAM DATAMICROSOFTWINDOWSSTART MENU

2. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  3. Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?: I have a NTFS RAID volume with cross-linked files affecting at least the Windows 10 WinRE partition, and maybe other partitions as well. I need a tool that will scan NTFS drives and partitions for cross-linked files and then list the cross-linked filenames/locations so I can...
  4. Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?: I have a NTFS RAID volume with cross-linked files affecting at least the Windows 10 WinRE partition, and maybe other partitions as well. I need a tool that will scan NTFS drives and partitions for cross-linked files and then list the cross-linked filenames/locations so I can...
  5. Tools to Identify Cross-Linked Files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Identify this program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Identify this program: I'm trying to find out what program this is.OneYearIAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/identify-this-program/ee31a7e9-b0db-493a-be68-7cfbb9e5961d
  7. Identify this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identify this program: I'm trying to find out what program this is.OneYearIAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/identify-this-program/ee31a7e9-b0db-493a-be68-7cfbb9e5961d
  8. Identify this program

9. C:\Program...

C:\Program...: Hi, Uninstall my old SOD2 and installed JE. My Win 10 is fully updated to 1909. But this thing pops up: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\Microsoft.Dayton_2.384.8...\StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe File System Error What can the issue be and how do I fix it? my anti...
  10. How to identify Com Ports in Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to identify Com Ports in Windows10: The new device manager in windows 10 is not showing the "com port" numbers. Such as COM1 COM2 and so on. If I open the serial bus controller line in device manager it does not provide the port information. What I am trying do is connect to my network switch with a...