Windows 10: c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe

Discus and support c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I start up my pc a message pops up saying c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by riptide12, Mar 1, 2020.

1. riptide12 Win User

c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe

when I start up my pc a message pops up saying

c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe

:)

riptide12, Mar 1, 2020

2. Program File (.exe) in windows 10

Hello,

We need more information so we can identify why you're unable to open .exe program files. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What happens when you try to open or run the file?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Which specific program are you trying to run or install?

Raymond Ave, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Exe file

New PC

Windows 10

Trying to download Chrome browser (exe file)

when trying to open, prompts open with and list programs to open with

will not allow exe file.

LuisValentin1, Mar 1, 2020
  4. c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe

FIles in Word, Excel and other programmes will not open from the explorer

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and thanks for providing us an opportunity to assist you.

Please follow the steps.

Step 1:

Lets try to disable the DDE option following these steps:

• Click the File tab, and then click
      Options.
    • Click Advanced, and then click to clear the
      Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box in the
      General area.
    Click OK.

Step 2:

If the issue persists, uncheck the compatibility options by doing the following:

Right click on Excel (.exe) Properties > Compatibility > uncheck all the boxes

To access Excel (.exe), open the following location:

Windows 8 32bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14

Windows 8 64bit: C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14

For reference:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/there-was-a-problem-sending-the-command-to-the/56ee1743-b476-43a5-9b00-169b8c6ef37a

Hope the suggestion is helpful. Reply for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. c:\program files\winowsApps\Microsoft.Gming_2002.1001.3.0_x64_8weky...\StartupLauncher.exe - Similar Threads - program fileswinowsAppsMicrosoft Gming_2002

2. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe": "Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\NETGEAR\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe""The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."The above popup appears every time I start my PC and I...
  3. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe": "Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\NETGEAR\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe""The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."The above popup appears every time I start my PC and I...
  4. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  6. Exe default program

Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  7. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  9. Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe: Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many past driver updates not giving me any problems) and I keep getting this error. One solution was to do a registry cleaner, and...
  10. 3 locked instances .exe but Unable to run .exe file

in Windows 10 Support
    3 locked instances .exe but Unable to run .exe file: Hi everyone, I've got this serious problem recently. I can't run some .exe file. This problem happens a month ago, but now that file is able to run now, and now it got other .exe file can't run. Everytime I keep launch the .exe application file, the cursor just keep...