Windows 10: C:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs

Discus and support C:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please anyone give me any solution about it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RenoKing, May 23, 2024.

1. RenoKing Win User

C:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs

Please anyone give me any solution about it

:)

RenoKing, May 23, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Can not find script file CC:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs :program Files(x86)\LapTrac\upVBScript.vbs

Hi ,

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

The solution is to basically recreate that file and put an exit script into it

Open Windows File Explorer

On the View Ribbon, temporarily turn on 'Hidden Items

Navigate to:

C:\Program File (x86)\LapTrac

Right click in that folder and choose New - Text Document

Put this text in that file:

Wscript.Quit

Then click File - Save As

At the bottom of the save as dialog, set save as type to *.*

Save the files as upVBScript.vbs

Note you must enter the vbs file extension yourself

Restart your PC

DaveM121, May 23, 2024
  3. MarirajB Win User
    Can not find script file CC:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs :program Files(x86)\LapTrac\upVBScript.vbs

Every time this Windows Script Host dialogue box open when the Laptop is connected to the internet. The dialogue box shows " Can not find script file CC:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs :program Files(x86)\LapTrac\upVBScript.vbs ". Can you please fix this issue?.

MarirajB, May 23, 2024
  4. C:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'

Thank you for the response Anil Madilshetty. I attempted the steps you listed above and restarted my laptop on the "Safe Mode." I attempted the pathway for the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe,' but sadly I still have not been
    able to fix this issue, I continue to get the box error ever minute. The common answer for this error on Windows 7 is to delete any file with the word "ROCET" in the file, but I am unable to find that file on Windows 10. Is there perhaps another file name
    that is causing the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'? Thank you for your response.

Al

AlbertGonzalez_932, May 23, 2024
Thema:

C:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs

1. C:\program files x86\laptrac\downVBScript.vbs - Similar Threads - program files x86laptracdownVBScript

2. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  3. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  4. Random exe and vbs file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random exe and vbs file: I recently found 2 vbs and exe files in my users roaming folder and windows defender marked one of them as a trojan so i deleted both of them but now when i start my pc two pop ups come saying they can't can't the windows script file with the path and file name on eof them is...
  5. Random exe and vbs file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random exe and vbs file: I recently found 2 vbs and exe files in my users roaming folder and windows defender marked one of them as a trojan so i deleted both of them but now when i start my pc two pop ups come saying they can't can't the windows script file with the path and file name on eof them is...
  6. Random exe and vbs file

7. c program files windowsapps...

c program files windowsapps...: Recently moved files from C drive to J external hard drive. Now when I log in this incorrect function comes up? any help would be appreciated thank you. Devices and SpecsDevice name DESKTOP-HVBA63L Processor IntelR PentiumR CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB...
  8. c program files windowsapps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c program files windowsapps...: Recently moved files from C drive to J external hard drive. Now when I log in this incorrect function comes up? any help would be appreciated thank you. Devices and SpecsDevice name DESKTOP-HVBA63L Processor IntelR PentiumR CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB...
  9. c program files windowsapps...

10. VBS

VBS: How do you make a vbs file open a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbs/9897f943-4d77-46e7-aeae-2e27d00f7937