Windows 10: c:/ program storage

Discus and support c:/ program storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I safely store programs straight onto c:/ i.e outside the two program folders?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Spikern, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Spikern Win User

c:/ program storage

Can I safely store programs straight onto c:/ i.e outside the two program folders?

:)

Spikern, Aug 24, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 24, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

file in C:\Program?

Hi,

Do you have any program installed by name Adobe? Follow the steps to check in program list:

Press Windows + X.

Select Programs and Features.

Yaqub K, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

1. c:/ program storage - Similar Threads - program storage

2. Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive: Hi. I recently purchased a new m.2 SSD for my desktop PC. Previously, I was running Windows on a SATA ssd, which is still connected to my PC. I moved the OS to my new drive and am running off of that now. I have a couple issues. 1. Every time I boot up, Windows asks me which...
  3. Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive: Hi. I recently purchased a new m.2 SSD for my desktop PC. Previously, I was running Windows on a SATA ssd, which is still connected to my PC. I moved the OS to my new drive and am running off of that now. I have a couple issues. 1. Every time I boot up, Windows asks me which...
  4. Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Deleted programs in C drive still showing under 'storage', files keep duplcating,...

Deleted programs in C drive still showing under 'storage', files keep duplcating,...: Hi, really hoping someone can help with this.I have uninstalled a program from C drive, and re-installed it on D drive. When I look in settings>system>storage>C drive it is still showing there, and there are now 6 entries for this same program. When I look at...
  6. Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive?

Move storage and lightly used programs off my C: ssd drive to my D: hard drive?: My 250GB SSD C: drive is nearly full with boot, program files, and storage of those programs. Meanwhile, I've a 1TB D: hard drive that's nearly empty. How can I move all the 'storage' files to the HD without interrupting how Win10 and my programs run?...
  7. Main storage drive D: stores %appdata% and program files, etc, on BOOT C: drive. PLEASE HELP

Main storage drive D: stores %appdata% and program files, etc, on BOOT C: drive. PLEASE HELP: OEIGINAL TITLE: URGENT: DEVESTATING: Storage Drive Locations:EXTREMELY ADVANCED USERS ONLY: Because if you are not very advanced I most likely already know about it. Here are what I've sent to others. Including a geek squad agent, but here is what I wrote because it has a...
  8. Windows not showing some programs in my storage settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not showing some programs in my storage settings: [ATTACH] I'm trying to reduce the space on my C drive and whenever I go to my storage settings it'll say 285 GB free for "Apps & Features" https://preview.redd.it/l3zdezhij3o61.png?width=498&format=png&auto=webp&s=38c43358002c133007aa3152c7d8a1b821ccacde Then when I...
  9. I need the Mass Storage Controller program to install it on an Acer Extensa 5220 laptop.

I need the Mass Storage Controller program to install it on an Acer Extensa 5220 laptop.: Ma numesc Iroaie Florin, email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I need the Mass Storage Controller program to install it on an Acer Extensa 5220 laptop....
  10. Redirecting a gaming program storage folder to another drive

Redirecting a gaming program storage folder to another drive: Windows 10 current version ACER Republic of Gaming ROG Strix 12 computer 64MB of RAM World of Tanks game installed on SSD Drive F I want to store the REPLAY folder of the game where replays of the game are stored on Drive D:/Games/Replay How can I do this The...