Windows 10: C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it...

Discus and support C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it malicious file or lagitimate.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NishantKumar_772, May 17, 2021.

1. C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it...

C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it malicious file or lagitimate.

:)

NishantKumar_772, May 17, 2021
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

ProgramData-filder backup

Hi,

The ProgramData folder is usually located in the C: drive of your device. To locate the ProgramData folder, you can perform the following:

• In File Explorer, click on the View tab.
    • Click on Options.
    • In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab.
    • Under the Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, May 17, 2021
  3. FredGH Win User
    Control Panel Uninstall will not show folders in C:\ProgramData

Hi,

I was trying to use Program Uninstall in Control Panel to get rid of PC Cleaner Pro that is in C:\ProgramData . It wasn't in the list of Programs. It appears that the only programs in the list are in C:\Program Files. Is there any safe way to get Control
    Panel to access and remove programs in C:\ProgramData? I have Windows 10 Home Version 1607.

THANKS!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

FredGH, May 17, 2021
  4. C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it...

Wallpaper with multiple monitors

Hi Bandalo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to select different wallpaper for each display in Extend display mode.

There might be some issues with system files or viruses, which is not allowing you to select different wallpapers

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open Run command.
    • In Run window type devmgmt.msc.
    • Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.
    • Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Method 2: Please try to run SFC Scan on your computer to check all system files are working fine or not.

In order to run System File Checker (SFC) you can follow the steps provided in the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

After completion of this scan please restart computer and then check the status of your computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 17, 2021
Thema:

C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it...

1. C:\ProgramData\Quest\KACE\downloads\46275\wallpaper.exe detected on multiple machine, is it... - Similar Threads - ProgramDataQuestKACEdownloads46275wallpaper exe detected

2. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  3. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  4. Cloning Multiple Win10 machines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cloning Multiple Win10 machines: I am trying to clone 30+ machine at one time. The issue I am having is that if I use one machine as my test and try and deploy that out to 30+ machines how can I get the COA key in the other machine to activate? All 30+ machines are brand new. They all have different COA...
  5. C++ Build and .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...
  6. Disk 0 (C: D:) at 100% (on multiple machines)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk 0 (C: D:) at 100% (on multiple machines): On my old laptop, my new laptop, and my desktop, Disk 0 will be at 100% almost always, and will spike up at random times. My desktop fan runs constantly, winding up and down when I haven't touched it for hours. Any ideas what could be going on?? I've tried: -Disabling...
  7. How to use a shared (NAS) drive for C:\Users on multiple machines?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use a shared (NAS) drive for C:\Users on multiple machines?: I have multiple PC's and would like to have my C:\Users as a common/shared folder so that regardless of which machine I login to I have the same directory contents....
  8. BSOD multiple machines vdd2hookkmode.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD multiple machines vdd2hookkmode.sys: Hi, Anyone could help me with analyse attached dump file? I have multiple machone with BSOD, all with vdd2hookkmode.sys fail. https://everisgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jovieira_everis_com/EVZuCQ0X1NxMl9BNfDwPJBUB7I7dpYJZxfQNSKHw6t0b8w?e=OyI2BK...
  9. Multiple Monitor Detection Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple Monitor Detection Issue: In Windows 7/8 I've used this program called multiple monitor switcher to change monitor profiles from 1 to 3 to TV etc. In Windows 10 it seems that the display settings once a monitor is disconnect it won't find it again unless I enable it inside of Nvidia control panel...
  10. rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast: Hi, I have a big issue i have all the time a popup coming from Avast saying it has detected a virus in rundll32.exe It comes when i open explorer or when set volume. Now the worst is that i cant even setup the playback devices for my Audio, when i try to go to sound...