Windows 10: C:\ProgramData\st05.js

Discus and support C:\ProgramData\st05.js in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I'm having this issue where every time I try to do anything on this computer a Windows Script Host window comes up with an error. The error is as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JBarr_98, May 8, 2019.

1. JBarr_98 Win User

C:\ProgramData\st05.js

So I'm having this issue where every time I try to do anything on this computer a Windows Script Host window comes up with an error. The error is as follows:

Windows Script Host

Script: C:\ProgramData\st05.js

Line: 1

Char: 10

Error: Invalid character

Code: 800A03F6

Source: Microsoft JScript compilation error

I will provide a screenshot of the error window as well down below. I am just stuck and do not know what to do at this point. C:\ProgramData\st05.js 21293d4a-83de-4ee8-8dd5-d9d5b5e48fab?upload=true.png

:)

JBarr_98, May 8, 2019
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

ProgramData-filder backup

Hi,

The ProgramData folder is usually located in the C: drive of your device. To locate the ProgramData folder, you can perform the following:

• In File Explorer, click on the View tab.
    • Click on Options.
    • In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab.
    • Under the Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, May 8, 2019
  3. FredGH Win User
    Control Panel Uninstall will not show folders in C:\ProgramData

Hi,

I was trying to use Program Uninstall in Control Panel to get rid of PC Cleaner Pro that is in C:\ProgramData . It wasn't in the list of Programs. It appears that the only programs in the list are in C:\Program Files. Is there any safe way to get Control
    Panel to access and remove programs in C:\ProgramData? I have Windows 10 Home Version 1607.

THANKS!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

FredGH, May 8, 2019
  4. C:\ProgramData\st05.js

can not find script file "C:\ProgramData\WindowsAppCertification\checker.vbs".

You are dealing with the residue of an infection that your virus scanner eliminated. An easy way to get rid of the message goes like this:

• Log on under an admin account.
    • Create a desktop shortcut for cmd.exe.
    • Right-click this shortcut, then left-click "Run as administrator".
    • Accept the challenge.
    • Type these commands exactly and press Enter after each:

md "C:\ProgramData\WindowsAppCertification"

(You might get a message saying that the folder already exists)

cd 2>"C:\ProgramData\WindowsAppCertification\checker.vbs"
    • Reboot.

Frederik Long, May 8, 2019
Thema:

C:\ProgramData\st05.js