Windows 10: C projects reported as virus

Discus and support C projects reported as virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I was learning C programming on VS and I tried to run a Hello World code. However, it was reported as a trojan virus. I tried VS code as well and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StickFingers, Sep 2, 2020.

1. C projects reported as virus

Hi. I was learning C programming on VS and I tried to run a Hello World code. However, it was reported as a trojan virus. I tried VS code as well and it returns the same result as well. I tried to run on command prompt and its the same. How do I fix it

:)

StickFingers, Sep 2, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Learning to Program C

my suggestion is to learn c first, then expand to c++ or java depending on your project requirements. if you decide to use visual studio (which i strongestly recommend) then you can just create c++ projects and write normal c code

W1zzard, Sep 2, 2020
  3. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Sep 2, 2020
  4. C projects reported as virus

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

C projects reported as virus

1. C projects reported as virus - Similar Threads - projects reported virus

2. Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus: My project is flagged as a virus, It does not happen on my win11 system but does on 3 other win10 systems I have tested why is this happening?For some reason I cant upload images in here so here is the popup that is...
  3. Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus: My project is flagged as a virus, It does not happen on my win11 system but does on 3 other win10 systems I have tested why is this happening?For some reason I cant upload images in here so here is the popup that is...
  4. Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. error in visual studio with c# project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error in visual studio with c# project: ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how to fix itthis discuss is for everyone so everyone can tell how to fix it...
  6. error in visual studio with c# project

error in visual studio with c# project: ive been trying to make a program but vs Visual StudioDoesnt let me codingProof: I AM NOT GERMAN I JUST SET THE LANGUAGE TO LEARN GERMANi dont know how to fix itthis discuss is for everyone so everyone can tell how to fix it...
  7. how to report C# errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to report C# errors: Part of the programConsole.WriteLinetext; if text.Contains"<@>" { sqltext = sqltext + text.Replace"<@>", ""; Console.WriteLinesqltext; } result of Console.WriteLinetext; INSERT INTO zdcontainer.errorregister SET...
  8. how to report C# errors

how to report C# errors: Part of the programConsole.WriteLinetext; if text.Contains"<@>" { sqltext = sqltext + text.Replace"<@>", ""; Console.WriteLinesqltext; } result of Console.WriteLinetext; INSERT INTO zdcontainer.errorregister SET...
  9. how to report C# errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Project 2016 reports

Project 2016 reports: [ATTACH]I have been away from MS project for a while in the past i was able to create the above report from older versions. I now have 2016 and cannot figure out how to create. Please help....