Windows 10: C++ redistrib error path not found

Discus and support C++ redistrib error path not found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lansing60, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Lansing60 Win User

C++ redistrib error path not found

the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?

:)

Lansing60, Jun 19, 2022
  2. KeithM Win User

Please give steps to open the paths to Program Files

If you want to open File Explorer to your C: drive without any registry tweaks, you'll need to do so from a shortcut you create.

1. Open File Explorer to This PC.
    2. Right-click Winndows (CC++ redistrib error  path not found :) and select Create Shortcut:

C++ redistrib error  path not found [​IMG]
    3. Clock OK in the altert dialog:

4. And you'll have a shortcut on your Desktop:

KeithM, Jun 19, 2022
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

C++ redistrib error path not found

1. C++ redistrib error path not found - Similar Threads - C++ redistrib error

2. Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install: I need Help.....I get the side by side conflict message when I try to open Word Docs today. As cmd admin I ran ScanHealth and CheckHealth and it says no component corruption is detected. I read that often this error is due to a C++ visual file needing replacement. I...
  3. Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by Side error for Word Docs and C++Visual Redistrib won't install: I need Help.....I get the side by side conflict message when I try to open Word Docs today. As cmd admin I ran ScanHealth and CheckHealth and it says no component corruption is detected. I read that often this error is due to a C++ visual file needing replacement. I...
  4. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  5. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  6. Path was not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Path was not found: Hi everyone ! I have a problem with my drive network. Since the last 2004 update I'm unable to access my drive network. Error : " the path was not found" I can ping it, but there is no way to map it (with ip or name). If I go back to the 1909 version, it works. If anyone got...
  7. Path not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Path not found: Hi, How can I fix the error message "path not found"? I am copying/ moving files from one external HD to another, and the error message pops up frequently. It happens also with files that sit in the OneDrive cloud and are available on my device that I need to copy to an...
  8. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found: Hello all, "Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my problem is a little different. Every time I try access am open/save dialog box in certain software (some are recent installs) I...
  9. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Network path not found. Error 80070035: I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name. If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035. If I replace...
  10. Error 76: Path not Found error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 76: Path not Found error.: Hello All, We have upgraded our server from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then we found the "Error 76:path not found" while creating directory using a job from lotus notes database . I have debug the code and checked the path but no issue in path as we are able to create same on...