Windows 10: C++ redistributable uninstall

Discus and support C++ redistributable uninstall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can I uninstall C++ redistributable packages that are older than the most current one? For example, if I have 2008, 2012, and 2016 installed, can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Havonasun, Jul 10, 2020.

1. C++ redistributable uninstall

Can I uninstall C++ redistributable packages that are older than the most current one? For example, if I have 2008, 2012, and 2016 installed, can I uninstall 2008 and 2012?

submitted by /u/Havonasun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Havonasun, Jul 10, 2020

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jul 10, 2020
  4. GSquadron Win User

C++ redistributable uninstall

C++ redistributable

Sometimes when i install games, at the end they require two other components:
    directX update and C++ 2005 redistributable.
    Now the question is: This C++ 2005 means that the game was written in MSVC 2005?
    *Wtf :wtf:

GSquadron, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

C++ redistributable uninstall

1. C++ redistributable uninstall - Similar Threads - C++ redistributable uninstall

2. C++ redistributable : Can't uninstall, Can I delete this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C++ redistributable : Can't uninstall, Can I delete this ?: First thing, I'm French, so my OS is in French, I will do my best to translate.I'm trying to play a game, and I have this error :It says :"[path]\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error".After a little bit of research, I found that I need...
  3. C++ redistributable : Can't uninstall, Can I delete this ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C++ redistributable : Can't uninstall, Can I delete this ?: First thing, I'm French, so my OS is in French, I will do my best to translate.I'm trying to play a game, and I have this error :It says :"[path]\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error".After a little bit of research, I found that I need...
  4. Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled: Need help. I recently uninstalled all the Visual c++ redistribution from my laptopAsus , and after sometime It started shutting down and displayed a blue screen and sometimes the Asus Bios Utility EZ mode page. I've tried all the different options but unable to have any...
  5. Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled: Need help. I recently uninstalled all the Visual c++ redistribution from my laptopAsus , and after sometime It started shutting down and displayed a blue screen and sometimes the Asus Bios Utility EZ mode page. I've tried all the different options but unable to have any...
  6. Visual C++ redistribution Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft c++ redistributables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft c++ redistributables: I have deleted some 2005 c++ redistributables and now I have no WiFi or sound and it won't let me reset my computer completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-c-redistributables/066e2590-8206-4e07-93c0-8103ff8fbf2c
  8. C++ redistributables

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ redistributables: Hi Due to business security requirements I need to ensure that only supported versions of C++ are installed on our computer estate. I also understand that some versions may have dependencies. I've located the KB which shows which versions are supported but it's too high...
  9. C++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C++ Redistributable: hi i need to add installshileld condition what to do if vc 2019 install , its always a problem for me to find all information that i need , for example in every vc release i need to get all the ids from the reg , like :...
  10. Visual C++ Redistributable wants msi file to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ Redistributable wants msi file to uninstall: When I try to install any Visual C++ Redistributable on my usual Windows 10 PC, it asks me to browse to an vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi file of the older Visual C++ 2015 x64 Minimum Runtime but I don't have it, I don't find it and it needs to be exactly the 14.0.23918 version....