Windows 10: C++ Redistributable

Discus and support C++ Redistributable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i need to add installshileld condition what to do if vc 2019 install , its always a problem for me to find all information that i need , for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shay Levy shay.levy, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:22 AM.

1. C++ Redistributable

hi

i need to add installshileld condition what to do if vc 2019 install ,

its always a problem for me to find all information that i need ,

for example in every vc release i need to get all the ids from the reg , like :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{e31cb1a4-76b5-46a5-a084-3fa419e82201}

but there are some times older versions like :

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2019 14.21.27702.2

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2019 14.22.27821

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2019 14.23.27820

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2019 14.24.28127.4

i don't find where to download them , but it will be better to not download them and only to see on-line the key that i need to make sure if vc runtime 2019 install or not for installshileld .

:)

Shay Levy shay.levy, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:22 AM
  2. GSquadron Win User

C++ redistributable

Sometimes when i install games, at the end they require two other components:
    directX update and C++ 2005 redistributable.
    Now the question is: This C++ 2005 means that the game was written in MSVC 2005?
    *Wtf :wtf:

3. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  4. C++ Redistributable

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:25 AM
Thema:

C++ Redistributable

1. C++ Redistributable - Similar Threads - C++ Redistributable

2. msvcp140_1.dll missing even after installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msvcp140_1.dll missing even after installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for...: Hi Team, For my python program I require msvcp140_1.dll to be present in my Path environment. FOr this it suggested to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019. I tried installing the same. But even after installation...
  3. Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable x86 - 14.23

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable x86 - 14.23: pathC:IProgramDatalPackageCacheVBBF2AC74-720C-3C83-8291-5F34039232FAV14 0 24215packageslycRuntimeMinimum x86vc runtimeMinimum x86.msi cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try aqain, or try to find the installation package vc runtimelinimum...
  4. Visual C++ redistributables and associated runtime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual C++ redistributables and associated runtime: This query is about how Visual C++ redistributables and runtime are used by the OS. Background In a recent upgrade from win7 to win10, I encountered a program malfunction that - with a lot of experimentation - led to the probable cause being visual C++ redistributables...
  5. I can not use the C++ Redistributable, Which Microsoft Visual C++ do I uninstall before I...

I can not use the C++ Redistributable, Which Microsoft Visual C++ do I uninstall before I...: I have looked around and seen that I can uninstall Microsft Visual C++ and then us the installer but which one do I uninstall because there are so many of them....
  6. There are toooooo many versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable!!! Is there any...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There are toooooo many versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable!!! Is there any...: [ATTACH] As the pic shows, I have versions from 2005 to 2017... Can I unstall those old versions? Will it cause the hiden trouble to my softwares (like crash) ?...
  7. Can i delete older vesrion of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i delete older vesrion of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable?: So my PC has 22 Microsoft Visual C++ (2005-2008-2013-2017) Why does my PC have 22, Can I delete some of it? Like the older version? Or what happens when I delete one of the older versions? And does it affect my PC?...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Windows 10 Compatibility

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Windows 10 Compatibility: Hi, I have an old application that requires this redistributable package. I'm trying to install it on a Windows 10 PC but the MSVC2005Redistributable installation fails with the error below. [ATTACH] I'm trying to contact the company that made the application but they...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Multiple Versions

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Multiple Versions: Hi, Thank you for addressing my concern. I have attached a copy of my Programs and Features As you can see, There are multiple versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Microsoft Corporation 7/4/2019 3.22 MB...
  10. Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 on Windows 10 PC kills some of...

Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 on Windows 10 PC kills some of...: I recently installed an updated version of VMWare Player which also installed Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (both x86 and x64 flavors). After this install I noticed that some virtual printers on my Windows 10 Pro PC no longer worked. By "virtual...