Windows 10: C++ trouble, please help.

Discus and support C++ trouble, please help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been getting a The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect error when trying to boot winrar or steam.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hunterkasper, Oct 13, 2019.

1. C++ trouble, please help.

I've been getting a The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect error when trying to boot winrar or steam. I read that I need to uninstall c++, so I did. I downloaded the vcredist_x86 file to update my c++ to fix the issue. However, upon launching the file, i'm simply greeted by the same The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect error. Any way to fix this that isn't too complicated? would like to be able to play games again. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

hunterkasper, Oct 13, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 13, 2019
  3. up2nogood Win User
    O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin C++ trouble, please help. :D

up2nogood, Oct 13, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

C++ trouble, please help.

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

C++ trouble, please help.

1. C++ trouble, please help. - Similar Threads - C++ trouble please

2. Please help. I am having trouble with updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. I am having trouble with updates?: Hi! I really really need some help. And I can’t find a way to contact Microsoft directly with this issue. I am running Windows 10 pro and every time I try to update my computer, it gets stuck at a percentage and I usually have to end up restarting it until I get the system...
  3. Please help with C-Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with C-Drive: Hi, I was opening ZIPFILE on D disk, even tho I have hundreds of GB free on D disk, it told me NOT ENOUGH space and once I canceled opening the file, C disk became full... I have tried Disk Clean Up, but how do I clean C disk? How do I delete files I can't see... opening zip...
  4. Display Driver Trouble please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Driver Trouble please help.: Last night I wanted to turn on "night light" mode, but it was grayed out, so I followed an online article that said to uninstall my display drivers, restart my computer, then reinstall them. I got stuck on the "reinstall" part because whenever I try to install them on Device...
  5. Display Driver Trouble please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Trouble please help.: Last night I wanted to turn on "night light" mode, but it was grayed out, so I followed an online article that said to uninstall my display drivers, restart my computer, then reinstall them. I got stuck on the "reinstall" part because whenever I try to install them on Device...
  6. Display Driver Trouble please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. C: Drive not accessible please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: Drive not accessible please help.: This is not another of those guys asking these. I searched all over the internet and looked at all other forums and i couldn't find an answer please help. I cant access my C: drive and I have all the games ive coded and video editing projects and other apps i don't want to...
  8. Trouble creating a recovery drive...Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble creating a recovery drive...Please help: I am running Windows 10 Pro on my desktop PC. I recently cloned my 250GB SSD to a bigger 1TB SSD using EaseUS software. I then disconnected the 250 and installed the 1TB and the PC booted with no problem and all my things were there. I then tried to create a recovery drive on...
  9. Undeletable folders in C:\, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Undeletable folders in C:\, please help: I'm facing this problem: I made a clean re-installation of Windows and everything has gone smoothly so far. I even renamed user accounts and also the user names, as well as the name of the PC that was given by Windows. I have a directory (with sub-directories) in C:\ which...
  10. problem with User Folder is C: please please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with User Folder is C: please please help: so i want to get into to see and edit stuff in my Games and Documents folders, i open it up C: to behold it isnt there. only things are Perf Logs, Program Files, Program Files x86, Windows, and Windows.old. now....this is not what i am used to in a computer only Saved Games...