Windows 10: C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOW...

Discus and support C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOW... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-08-25--10-50-54_.dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AamirZafar, Aug 25, 2019.

1. C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOW...

C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-08-25--10-50-54_.dmp

I see this everytime I try to paste something and it is really annoying.

This file is created every few sections, and new files are creating over and over again.

:)

AamirZafar, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Liezers Win User

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-03_.dmp

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-03_.dmp

Everytime i use paste function this thing pops up.

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-13_.dmp

I tried to delete it %temp% but it seems that the dump files is reappearing again after a complete delete.

No BSOD ever happened in this PC

Regards,

Liezers, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Lord Quo Win User
    Error with permissions writing in C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local

Hi all.

I'm having problems with user or app permission to this folder and this subfolrders:

• One problem is with my PortableApps executables, they said that not have access to my temp folder, the problem is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Temp. I'm tried changing the location of this folder and changing my env variables, but the problem is the same
    • Other problem, but related to the previous one, is with my self code programs, writen in Visual Studio 2015. I have a routine to save some app's settings, and the path wher there are saved is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\MyApp and the result is the same, the app does not have permissions to write here

I think the root of the problem is the same, only with
    different symptoms, according to the program that
    is currently running.

My temporary solution was set compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 3, but this is not correct, because I can not debug my Visual Studio program.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Lord Quo, Aug 25, 2019
  4. mke48 Win User

C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOW...

Possible to access data no longer stored in AppData/Local/Temp?

A few months ago I downloaded data somewhere and it was stored in C:/Users//AppData/Local/Temp. However it is no longer there as only files up to a few months ago are listed there. Is there any way at all I can access data stored there prior to a few months ago?

mke48, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

C:\Users\Aamir\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOW...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:\Users\LIUYUN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-08-27--23-41-44_.dmp