Windows 10: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe

Discus and support C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can i prevent this from diving me the error and not letting me download apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dracoallen, May 24, 2022.

1. C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe

How can i prevent this from diving me the error and not letting me download apps

:)

dracoallen, May 24, 2022

2. Changing C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local to another folder

I changed my old username to . Now I want programs to use C:\Users\\AppData\Local instead of C:\Users\(myoldusername)\AppData\Local

MadCrazyEagle, May 24, 2022
  3. Lord Quo Win User
    Error with permissions writing in C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local

Hi all.

I'm having problems with user or app permission to this folder and this subfolrders:

• One problem is with my PortableApps executables, they said that not have access to my temp folder, the problem is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Temp. I'm tried changing the location of this folder and changing my env variables, but the problem is the same
    • Other problem, but related to the previous one, is with my self code programs, writen in Visual Studio 2015. I have a routine to save some app's settings, and the path wher there are saved is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\MyApp and the result is the same, the app does not have permissions to write here

I think the root of the problem is the same, only with
    different symptoms, according to the program that
    is currently running.

My temporary solution was set compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 3, but this is not correct, because I can not debug my Visual Studio program.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Lord Quo, May 24, 2022
  4. C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe

Opera 10 Sneak Peek

nice! BTW if you wanna copy all your settings from 9.5 to 10 then merge this folder:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera\profile

with this one:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera 10 Preview\profile

oli_ramsay, May 24, 2022
Thema:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe

1. C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe - Similar Threads - UsersAdministratorAppDataLocalProgramsOperalauncher exe

2. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  3. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  4. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  5. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  6. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  8. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  9. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  10. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

"The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...