Windows 10: C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll ERROR NEED HELP PLEASE

Discus and support C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll ERROR NEED HELP PLEASE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im having this problem after updating the windows to the newest version. It pops up randomly and when im in the game for example it pops up in the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by npoweredQZ, Feb 24, 2020.

1. C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll ERROR NEED HELP PLEASE

Im having this problem after updating the windows to the newest version. It pops up randomly and when im in the game for example it pops up in the game and it alt-tabs me from the game its annoying.. does anyone know how to fix it? the full saying of error:

C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0012f.

I tried to delete the file but i couldnt find it, please help me..

:)

npoweredQZ, Feb 24, 2020
  2. ciws0619 Win User

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\windows.js error

I get a constant error pop-up saying that the windows script host can't find script file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\windows.js." Has anyone ran into this? Is there a fix?

ciws0619, Feb 24, 2020
  3. anoopc Win User
    Rundll error on booting as C:\Users\Anoop C\AppData\Local\FollowVideo\Bin\FollowVideo.dll failed to load error

Hi

Showing the following message on startup booting WINDOWS 10 :

Rundll error on booting as C:\Users\Anoop C\AppData\Local\FollowVideo\Bin\FollowVideo.dll failed to load error .

please help to resolve.

regds

Anoop C

anoopc, Feb 24, 2020
  4. C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll ERROR NEED HELP PLEASE

Suspected infection in AppData\Roaming\.exe

Original title: AppData\Roaming\.exe

Can someone tell me what this is?

• C:\Users\knenina\AppData\Roaming\522001c91a0ba0c96d004d78\522001c91a0ba0c96d004d78.exe

My Antivirus said Application.Downloader.AAB (Suspected infection) but then it also says

"Cannot open file" error occurred: The "Cannot open file" error message means that the scanner was unable to open a file and that this file was not scanned. You can normally ignore this error message as there are many reasons for this message
    that do not imply a security threat, including:

• The file was a system file. System files are protected by the operation system by design. You can ignore this message in this case.
    • You do not have permission to read the file. To scan the file, log in with a user account with sufficient permissions (for example the computer's administrator account) and rescan.
    • The file was in use by an application when the scan was performed. To scan this file, close all applications and rescan.
    Said I have to manually remove i'm unsure how to do that exactly.

Or is this a valid file? This just appeared today.

kne thompson, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll ERROR NEED HELP PLEASE

1. C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Seznam.cz\bin\2144libfoxloader-x64.dll ERROR NEED HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - UsersAppDataRoamingSeznam czbin2144libfoxloader x64

2. Need help with DX error please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with DX error please.: I have a brand new system, 670e hero, 7950x & 6200 ram. I have reinstalled my windows several times and drivers etc to try to resolve this error. I even tried swapping my wife and I's ram because I suspected that was the culprit. This error is inconsistant but will happen to...
  3. Need help with a d3d11.dll Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a d3d11.dll Error: Hello, I have been trying to play Overwatch 2 recently, but when I try to open the game I get an error saying "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll is not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try to reinstall the program... [...] 0xc0000428" I have tried reinstalling the...
  4. Need help with a d3d11.dll Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a d3d11.dll Error: Hello, I have been trying to play Overwatch 2 recently, but when I try to open the game I get an error saying "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll is not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try to reinstall the program... [...] 0xc0000428" I have tried reinstalling the...
  5. Help needed please with DLL file

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed please with DLL file: Hello all, I had Kaspersky Security Cloud Free version on my computer, thought better of it and decided to remove it and go back to Windows Security. I removed KSC Free with Revo Uninstaller, it left a few files that I deleted manually and then Windows Security started back...
  6. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  7. need help with c++ errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help with c++ errors: every time I install a new game from any platform I perform 1st time set up it gets to finding the "vc_runtimeMinumum_x64msi" however it cannot get past that due to either the path not being found or I do not have access which I have made sure I do is there any way you can...
  8. .dll files causing errors help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files causing errors help please: When i click my wallpaper all my apps Disappear and i click my taskbar at the bottomand i get this error.[ATTACH] I also cant factory reset my pc because i get this error [ATTACH]...
  9. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

wsock32.dll untrusted please help: i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has...
  10. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

.DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing roaming seznam dll

2. C:/Users/Dell/AppData/Roaming/Seznam.cz/bin/20620libfoxloader-x64.dll

3. appdata roaming\Seznam.cz\bin