Windows 10: C:\users directory?

Discus and support C:\users directory? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My C:\users directory shows up as C:\Public\US SEAL 7.ico. Anyone know what's up with that? Thanks;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D0_We11, Feb 1, 2020.

1. D0_We11 Win User

C:\users directory?

My C:\users directory shows up as C:\Public\US SEAL 7.ico. Anyone know what's up with that?

Thanks;

:)

D0_We11, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Feb 1, 2020
  4. C:\users directory?

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

C:\users directory?

1. C:\users directory? - Similar Threads - users directory

2. Weird User Folder in Users Directory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird User Folder in Users Directory: I have noticed that in my Users directory that the folder name for one of my users is "DESKTOP.7MODD72". Anyone have any experience with this happening? If so, what caused it? Windows 10 - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 submitted by /u/e-_-v [link] [comments]...
  3. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: Saludos a tod@s. Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de un campo determinado como podría ser el del nombre. Espero noticias, gracias de ante mano!!!! - Greetings to all. I...
  4. Default save directory for Word not be User.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Default save directory for Word not be User.: I have recently completed a fresh install of Windows 10 are a SSD crash. I have also installed Office Home and Student 2019. For Windows 10 in File Explorer, I have the documents icon point to D:\Documents\. In Office I have the Word settings also point to D:\Documents\....
  5. Folders: Changing directory of user library folders desktop, music, pictures, documents, videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders: Changing directory of user library folders desktop, music, pictures, documents, videos: For the user library folders such as Desktop, Music, Pictures, I know that the directory can be changed by going in to "properties" > "location" Like so: https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/change-location-of-user-folders-in-windows/ I'm looking to change the directory of these...
  6. c:\users\ the directory name is invalid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c:\users\ the directory name is invalid: If I try to download a pdf OR open some of my own documents I keep getting the error message the directory name is invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cusers-the-directory-name-is-invalid/5a4e7ab8-add5-41f4-be72-b7441d994e35
  7. defaultuser0 in User directory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    defaultuser0 in User directory: [ATTACH] I was digging through my User's folder to get to AppData and came across the 'defaultuser0' user folder present, dunno if it's bug, or Windows didn't delete it after OOBE. Just for clarification, if it was a hidden folder the icon would have slight opacity, which...
  8. User directory filled with odd files and missing others

User directory filled with odd files and missing others: My user directory has odd files in it. They look like system files and there were a lot more than now but I deleted them. I can't delete these because Windows tells me they are in use by the system. Maybe that's why they look like system files. I have a picture of the...
  9. Convert Active Directory user to a local user

Convert Active Directory user to a local user: I would like to know if it possible to convert a user from an AD to a local account on the same computer and if so how does one go about doing it? Thanks in advance....
  10. upgrading to win 10 from win 7 with relocated user directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading to win 10 from win 7 with relocated user directory: I am currently running Win 7 SP1. When I installed my windows 7 a few years back, I moved my user directory to a different partition, using the method outlined here: User Profiles - Create and Move During Windows 7 Installation - Windows 7 Help Forums My question is, will...