Windows 10: C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error

Discus and support C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, Can someone please help me fix this error. There was some windows 10 updates done a few days ago and when I want to open any documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkKochergen, May 19, 2019.

1. C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error

Hi All,

Can someone please help me fix this error.

There was some windows 10 updates done a few days ago and when I want to open any documents (regardless of what drive they are on), I get this error message.

So before I do a factory reset, is there a way to resolve this.

C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\ Excel 2016.Ink OR Word 2016.Ink

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

MarkKochergen, May 19, 2019

2. C# errors C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error :(

using System;

namespace program1
    {
    class Program
    {
    //this is where your program starts.
    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
    //prompt user to enter a name.
    Console.WriteLine("Enter your name please");

//now read the name entered.
    string name = Console.ReadLine();
    }

//Greet the user with the name.
    Console.WriteLine("Hello, "+ namespace);

//wait for user to acknowledge the results.
    Console.writeline("press enter to terminate...")
    Console.Read();

}
    }

Error 1 Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration C:\Users\Luke\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\program1\Program.cs 19 26 program1
    Error 2 Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration C:\Users\Luke\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\program1\Program.cs 22 26 program1
    Error 3 Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration C:\Users\Luke\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\program1\Program.cs 23 21 program1

*Wtf :wtf: it won't let me put "("....anywhere.

Braveheart, May 19, 2019
  3. "windows Scrip host error" -> C:\Users\*name*\Appdata\roaming\owfpm\tbzax.vbs

Please help me get rid of this "windows Scrip host error
    C:\Users\*name*\Appdata\roaming\owfpm\tbzax.vbs
    , also I deleted this particular file(owfpm) as i thought its a malware folder.

Diplomat_97, May 19, 2019
  4. C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error

C:\users\(Name)\appdata\local\browser extentions\client.exe comes up all time....

Hi Jennifer,

A factor why you're getting the error message: Windows cannot find
    'C:\users\(Name)\appdata\local\browser extentions\client.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. is due to corrupted system files. We suggest that you

perform clean boot
    . Clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program.

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting to reset the computer to start as usual.

Do get back and let us know the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regile Reb, May 19, 2019
Thema:

C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error

1. C:\Users\(my name)\Appdata Error - Similar Threads - Users name Appdata

2. CMD With C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\wejidae popup suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD With C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\wejidae popup suddenly: Hello, My name is Malek,Recently, this window appeared to me continuously and spoiled the use of the computer I tried all the methods from YouTube or even from this community, but none of them worked for me So please if anyone knows a solution to this problem let me know...
  3. CMD With C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\wejidae popup suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD With C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\wejidae popup suddenly: Hello, My name is Malek,Recently, this window appeared to me continuously and spoiled the use of the computer I tried all the methods from YouTube or even from this community, but none of them worked for me So please if anyone knows a solution to this problem let me know...
  4. Change User AppData Containing folder name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change User AppData Containing folder name: Hi everyone,Thanks in advance for reading and if you have a solution, then thanks for helping too! Actually my windows app data containing folder name is this -> C:\Users\Windows 10 but I want to change it to this -> C:\Users\saikatzahid2001I tried to rename it, but there...
  5. c:\User\Users\Appdata\Roaming\shiersg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c:\User\Users\Appdata\Roaming\shiersg: Dear Team,since last days When i open any application like VLC, photoshop ,Word ,Excel etc, there will be a command window opening suddenly as C:\User\Users\Appdata\Roaming\shiersg , following to this my system is slowing down automatically and shows weird response, Can...
  6. C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet E.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:\Users\my name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet E.....: I am currently having this weird problem that started a day ago. i can't seem to use any of the menu features in the tap bar of anything e.g., Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat Document, or even Google Doc opened in Chrome. When I try to open Microsoft word, i get an error...
  7. C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\Standaloneup date

in Windows 10 Support
    C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\Standaloneup date: I posted on this before and thought I'd just let it go, but one response suggested that I use a phone to take a video of the startup to see if I could capture what the "one split second on the screen cmd window" actually said. Sounded like a plan so I did. For the first time...
  8. I cant open my C:\Users\%users%\AppData\Roaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant open my C:\Users\%users%\AppData\Roaming: Hello. as the title said, my Roaming on appdata files turn to 0 size. i cant open it, it will always show error. nor delete it. And because of it, I can't open any software that i usually use. I tried cleaning some disk check on cmd and using windows defender check and...
  9. C:\Users\name\AppData\Loca

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Loca: What types of files end up in C:\Users\name\AppData\Loca ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cusersnameappdataloca/f5cc8ef4-6728-4442-8f59-0413bab81eaa
  10. C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\windows.js error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\windows.js error: I get a constant error pop-up saying that the windows script host can't find script file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\windows.js." Has anyone ran into this? Is there a fix?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop after start windows error c user app dat

2. C:\users\Todd\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Outlook 2016.ink

3. %appdata% results shows unable to find C:\Users

4. cannot read file c:\user\appdata\roaming\myclient,
  5. windows cannot find c:\users\(my name)\appdata\roaming\microsoft\internetexplorer\quick launch\user pinned,
  6. why is my pc C:\Users\jsyke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Outlook 2016.Ink error on my pc