Windows 10: C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKN...

Discus and support C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKN... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-03_.dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Liezers, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Liezers Win User

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKN...

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-03_.dmp

Everytime i use paste function this thing pops up.
    C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-13_.dmp

I tried to delete it %temp% but it seems that the dump files is reappearing again after a complete delete.
    No BSOD ever happened in this PC

Regards,

:)

Liezers, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Lord Quo Win User

Error with permissions writing in C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local

Hi all.

I'm having problems with user or app permission to this folder and this subfolrders:

• One problem is with my PortableApps executables, they said that not have access to my temp folder, the problem is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Temp. I'm tried changing the location of this folder and changing my env variables, but the problem is the same
    • Other problem, but related to the previous one, is with my self code programs, writen in Visual Studio 2015. I have a routine to save some app's settings, and the path wher there are saved is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\MyApp and the result is the same, the app does not have permissions to write here

I think the root of the problem is the same, only with
    different symptoms, according to the program that
    is currently running.

My temporary solution was set compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 3, but this is not correct, because I can not debug my Visual Studio program.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Lord Quo, Nov 12, 2018
  3. What does "c:\Users\Raymond\AppData\Local\Temp\153917Log.iniis lost" mean?

After more than thirty years of OD and Windows it amazes me how I can do something that generates an error message I have never seen before. What does "c:\Users\Raymond\AppData\Local\Temp\153917Log.iniis lost" mean?

RaymondEDavies, Nov 12, 2018
  4. C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKN...

C:\Users\clester\AppData\Local\Temp\SASACOD.tmpl>data ERROR CODE 42125; Zip archive is corrupted

*Original Title: error code 42125

error code 42125

Is in the C:\Users\clester\AppData\Local\Temp\SASACOD.tmpl>data ERROR CODE 42125 (ZIP archive is corrupted.)

ClesterFairclolth, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. william 1\App\data\Local

2. c://users/william/appdata

3. C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/Unknown

4. product_name_unknown_crashdumpproduct_version_major_unknown-product_version_minor_unknown visual studio update,
  5. excel creating .dmp files every 5 seconds,
  6. C:/Users/William/,
  7. error C:\Users\user~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-05-28--08-50-19_.dmp,
  8. product_name_unknown_crashdumpproduct_version_major_unknown-product_version_minor_unknown.dmp,
  9. fix this error c:\users\reza\appdata\local\temp\product_name_unknown_crashdumpproduct_version_major_unknown-product_version_minor_unknown-2019-05-07--18-22-27_.dmp,
  10. C:\Users\reza\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-05-01--15-59-29_.dmp,
  11. C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_,
  12. C:\Users\MSI\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2019-03-25--13-35-54_.dmp,
  13. appdata\local\temp\product_name_unknown,
  14. product version major dmp,
  15. C:\Users\monte\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN.dmp