Windows 10: C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

Discus and support C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to I find this file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by integralz_, Jun 29, 2020.

1. C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

how to I find this file?

:)

integralz_, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Lord Quo Win User

Error with permissions writing in C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local

Hi all.

I'm having problems with user or app permission to this folder and this subfolrders:

• One problem is with my PortableApps executables, they said that not have access to my temp folder, the problem is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Temp. I'm tried changing the location of this folder and changing my env variables, but the problem is the same
    • Other problem, but related to the previous one, is with my self code programs, writen in Visual Studio 2015. I have a routine to save some app's settings, and the path wher there are saved is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\MyApp and the result is the same, the app does not have permissions to write here

I think the root of the problem is the same, only with
    different symptoms, according to the program that
    is currently running.

My temporary solution was set compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 3, but this is not correct, because I can not debug my Visual Studio program.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Lord Quo, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Changing C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local to another folder

Hello

I'd like to change C:\Users\(myoldusername)\AppData\Local to another folder (C:\Users\\AppData\Local). How do I proceed?

MadCrazyEagle, Jun 29, 2020
  4. C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

Changing C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local to another folder

I changed my old username to . Now I want programs to use C:\Users\\AppData\Local instead of C:\Users\(myoldusername)\AppData\Local

MadCrazyEagle, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

1. C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs - Similar Threads - Users YourUserNameHere AppDataLocalEpicGamesLauncherSavedLogs

2. C:\users\%user% is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\users\%user% is missing: My "This PC .. Desktop" server path properly shows the "Desktop" location as C:\Users\%user%\Desktop. However, when I run that path thru file explorer, I can only find "C:\users\Desktop" the %user% is missing from the Users folder. When I click on "This PC .. Desktop"...
  3. C:\users\%user% is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\users\%user% is missing: My "This PC .. Desktop" server path properly shows the "Desktop" location as C:\Users\%user%\Desktop. However, when I run that path thru file explorer, I can only find "C:\users\Desktop" the %user% is missing from the Users folder. When I click on "This PC .. Desktop"...
  4. C:\users\%user% is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C:\Users\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Users\: ,C:\Users,Microsoft,window11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%B0%86cusers%E4%B8%8B%E7%9A%84%E4%B8%AD/2f6e9c89-6a48-4ec1-a2e3-428d4f55f41a
  6. C:\Users\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Users\: ,C:\Users,Microsoft,window11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%B0%86cusers%E4%B8%8B%E7%9A%84%E4%B8%AD/2f6e9c89-6a48-4ec1-a2e3-428d4f55f41a
  7. How to rename user folder to "C:\Users\Anil Chaudhary" from C:\Users\USER."?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to rename user folder to "C:\Users\Anil Chaudhary" from C:\Users\USER."?: My device : DELL, WIN10 64Bits. I brought this two ago. The seller helped me set up, he set the user name "USER." which I changed to "Anil Chaudhary" and now I see Anil Chaudhary in the login screen. However, in the C drive, it is still "C:\Users\USER.". I want changes...
  8. Renaming c:\Users\jeger to C:\Users\Jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Renaming c:\Users\jeger to C:\Users\Jack: I did this renaming according to the method shown in several places on the internet: 1. Added a local user account named jg, signed out of jeger and signed into jg. 2. Using file explorer, renamed the folder c:\Users\jeger to C:\Users\Jack. 3. Using regedit, changed the...
  9. c:/users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c:/users: I cannot get any Microsoft Office programs or Adobe Acrobat Reader to work. I keep getting the message: Windows cannot find C:\Users\Rebecca... Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again Nothing works I did update on 6/9 - uninstalled on 6/10...
  10. logged in user not shown in c:\users\user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    logged in user not shown in c:\users\user: I log onto my computer as "Joe", showing as a local account with administrator privileges, but there is no "joe" under c:\users\user. Instead, when I make changes, they show up in c:\users\users (Appdata and things like that). Could "Joe" somehow be an alias for "user"? When...