Windows 10: C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

Discus and support C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to I find this file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by integralz_, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:02 AM.

1. C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

how to I find this file?

:)

2. Lord Quo Win User

Error with permissions writing in C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local

Hi all.

I'm having problems with user or app permission to this folder and this subfolrders:

• One problem is with my PortableApps executables, they said that not have access to my temp folder, the problem is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Temp. I'm tried changing the location of this folder and changing my env variables, but the problem is the same
    • Other problem, but related to the previous one, is with my self code programs, writen in Visual Studio 2015. I have a routine to save some app's settings, and the path wher there are saved is in
      C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\MyApp and the result is the same, the app does not have permissions to write here

I think the root of the problem is the same, only with
    different symptoms, according to the program that
    is currently running.

My temporary solution was set compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 3, but this is not correct, because I can not debug my Visual Studio program.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

3. Changing C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local to another folder

Hello

I'd like to change C:\Users\(myoldusername)\AppData\Local to another folder (C:\Users\\AppData\Local). How do I proceed?

MadCrazyEagle, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:03 AM
  4. C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

Changing C:\Users\(myusername)\AppData\Local to another folder

I changed my old username to . Now I want programs to use C:\Users\\AppData\Local instead of C:\Users\(myoldusername)\AppData\Local

MadCrazyEagle, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:03 AM
Thema:

C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

1. C:\Users\[YourUserNameHere]\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs - Similar Threads - Users YourUserNameHere AppDataLocalEpicGamesLauncherSavedLogs

2. files missing in C:\Users\user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files missing in C:\Users\user: Hello, so I have files in my desktop and document folders [ATTACH] however when i navigate to C:\Users\conan\Documents or C:\Users\conan\Desktop the files don't show up. [ATTACH] does anyone know how i can get the folders and files to show up properlly? I don't have...
  3. c:/users

c:/users: I cannot get any Microsoft Office programs or Adobe Acrobat Reader to work. I keep getting the message: Windows cannot find C:\Users\Rebecca... Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again Nothing works I did update on 6/9 - uninstalled on 6/10...
  4. about the C users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about the C users: i have multiple users folder in C that are of no use and also their names are different, what can i do about them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-the-c-users/7d1f8381-d602-4fd7-ad28-11fdb661b0ed
  5. C:\Users Directory

C:\Users Directory: Good Afternoon, I have a machine that is a member of a domain. The user account logged onto the machine is a user not an administrator. I run a portable program requires no prior installation as an administrator. I enter domain admin credentials. These domain...
  6. C:\users directory?

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:\users directory?: My C:\users directory shows up as C:\Public\US SEAL 7.ico. Anyone know what's up with that? Thanks; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cusers-directory/e798521b-7dab-4ae0-89f6-ade14e8fc0e7
  7. Cannot Login to a User eventhough it is in C:\Users

Cannot Login to a User eventhough it is in C:\Users: The other day I removed my school email from "Access Work or School" from my main user because I am graduating in the spring. I did this because when people graduate they lose most of the services the school offers. I keep the Email the school offers but assume that the...
  8. User file in C drive that is not a user file

User file in C drive that is not a user file: I've been having a huge fight with this problem for a day or so and I'm losing and getting tired. So this is me asking for help. It all started a few days ago when I received a notification from Windows that my account needed attending to. So I clicked on the notification...
  9. logged in user not shown in c:\users\user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    logged in user not shown in c:\users\user: I log onto my computer as "Joe", showing as a local account with administrator privileges, but there is no "joe" under c:\users\user. Instead, when I make changes, they show up in c:\users\users (Appdata and things like that). Could "Joe" somehow be an alias for "user"? When...
  10. User name not shown in C:\Users

User name not shown in C:\Users: Since updating from Win 7 to Window 10 - I have 'lost' the appropriate user name in C:\users. Therefore when trying to set 2 other computers to recognise this particular laptop is not possible. My account is Local, and the network is private. A visit to C:\users shows the...