Windows 10: C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s...

Discus and support C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s i could download my football game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VINCENZODI IORIO, Jan 22, 2020.

1. C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s...

C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s i could download my football game

:)

VINCENZODI IORIO, Jan 22, 2020

2. ST6UNST.000 corrupt

Trying to uninstall a program I get the message:

Could not open file 'C:\Logger32\ST6UNST.000'

I've tried sfc /scannow and it finds some corrupt files and the source files are corrupt also, so it cannot repair.

I've tried a Windows Restore, but that said that there was an error and could not be performed.

Any suggestions?

Danny

DannyHiggins, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 22, 2020
  4. C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s...

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s...

1. C\WINDOWS\ST6UNST.EXE I am missing this file in my computer , where could i get this file s... - Similar Threads - CWINDOWSST6UNST EXE missing

2. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  3. Where to store .exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to store .exe files?: New to windows. When you download a small program that is just an .exe file and no installer, where do you put it? submitted by /u/rkruegs123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6keea/where_to_store_exe_files/
  4. A .EXE file missing suddenly

A .EXE file missing suddenly: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 home single language since 2018.I update my Windows to 1909 version. I recently start to play a game and my game's .exe file suddenly erased or deleted from the game main directory. I have to reinstall the game for now several times for a week. Is it...
  5. how could I fix/reinstall the missing "computer browser" file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how could I fix/reinstall the missing "computer browser" file: how could I fix/reinstall the missing "computer browser" on services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-could-i-fixreinstall-the-missing-computer/e8e39e16-7a3a-406a-b593-7a3065211418
  6. Where can I get .exe, .dll, .ico, .icl files to change the icons on my file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I get .exe, .dll, .ico, .icl files to change the icons on my file explorer?: So I've been trying to find how to change icons on file explorer but it directs me on where I can change the icons. I want to customize my icons on my file explorer 'coz its full of folders. Do u know any sites where I could download such icons? submitted by /u/TECHTANDO675...
  7. Exe files gone missing

Exe files gone missing: so my pc ran into a problem , i had to fix it with system restore . at first everything seems normal and i saw my desktop without any icons in it except the preinstalled apps , then i checked my files installed ... ALL the files is fine EXCEPT ALL OF MY EXE FILES ARE GONE...
  8. Exe files missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  9. Why am I missing files in "File History"?

Why am I missing files in "File History"?: I noticed yesterday that my File History said it was running, but "files last copied" was about a month ago. I have done some things in the last month so I thought that was odd. I decided to do the "Run Now" to force it to make file history. It reported that it had run....
  10. Where did my EXE file go?

Where did my EXE file go?: Recently, I have been trying to take sprites from a game. I found some tutorials and was going to try them out. One of them suggested decompressing the EXE file for the game. Whenever I look for it, the file is not there. Here are the things I've tried: 1. Deleting the app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. could not open logfile c windows st6unst 000

2. st6unst

3. cannot open file st6unst