Windows 10: C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason

Discus and support C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe window opened every 8-10 minutes for no reason but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VillageIdiot, Mar 16, 2019.

1. C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason

C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason

C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe window opened every 8-10 minutes for no reason but went away after 4-5 seconds.
    Isn't that the window used for the old DOS commands.

A week ago, it opens up followed by another window (C:\ProgramData\Slq7qbGUVS.hta) 1 second later. But now, I've got to click on the second window to close them both at the same time.

They just opened up as I was typing this. I'll be watching a video and they will open up. No rhyme or reason for them to open up.

I just ran a full scan on Norton and it didn't see anything wrong with this problem. It did remove a "mdivergent" problem though.

Any ideas on what to do?

Thank you

:)

VillageIdiot, Mar 16, 2019
  2. gokart2 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Mar 16, 2019
  3. rename cmd to command >bat file dont work Solution

i m have done that and get a error by looking on the internet i m have fixs it

3 How to rename cmd.exe to command.exe

Step 1: Open the old Control Panel

Step 2: go to System

Step 3: Advanced System Settings

Step 4: On the resulting dialog, Click the 'Environment Variables' button

Step 5: On the next dialog, in the System Variables section, find ComSpec

Step 6: change the C:\Windows\System32\cmd exe to the name you have given your real cmd backup, I used command.exe as example above

Step 7: go to C:\Windows\System32, search for cmd.exe.mui, rename it to command.exe.mui or whatever you have named the real cmd backup

step 8: open regedit go to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\runas\command

step 9: open (Default)

Step 10: Change "SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe /C "%1"%" to

"SystemRoot%\system32\command.exe /C "%1"%" ( so only rename cmd to command ( becouse you have change the cmd.exe to command

scambaiter wob, Mar 16, 2019
  4. C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Hi Can anyone help me, i am trying to open files and folders and all i keep getting is Windows cannot find C;\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe, and so stopping me gaining access.

Especially when I launch my Windows 10.?

VincentYap_49, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason

1. C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe opens every 8-10 minutes for no reason - Similar Threads - WINDOWSSystem32cmd exe opens

2. In temp files, an .exe appearing every minute, is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In temp files, an .exe appearing every minute, is it a virus?: hi, i was checking Temp folder for unwanted junk, i have found a folder in C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Temp , which has random folders ' nsxxxxx.tmp' created everyminute and having shangri.exe file in all, I tried to open it but it gives me error, is it virus or potentially...
  3. In temp files, an .exe appearing every minute, is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In temp files, an .exe appearing every minute, is it a virus?: hi, i was checking Temp folder for unwanted junk, i have found a folder in C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Temp , which has random folders ' nsxxxxx.tmp' created everyminute and having shangri.exe file in all, I tried to open it but it gives me error, is it virus or potentially...
  4. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  5. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  6. CMD Opens and Closes Rapidly Every 20 Minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Opens and Closes Rapidly Every 20 Minutes: I found the thread posted by a person who can see what the CMD screen says before closing; it happens too fast for me. I also read that Autoruns is a tool that can remedy this problem. So I'm hoping to get some modified advice for my circumstance. This started immediately...
  7. CMD Opens and Closes Rapidly Every 10 Minutes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD Opens and Closes Rapidly Every 10 Minutes: Hello, I have recently noticed that my command prompt app rapidly flashes every 10 minutes on the dot. I was able to catch the name of this what I assume is a EXE opening. The top of this window states: C:\Users\Evan\AppData\Roaming\uwcgubdWhat I found weird is that I can not...
  8. Explorer keeps crashing every minute for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps crashing every minute for no apparent reason: I've had my pc for months now, and this problem only persisted a few days ago. Right from startup, my desktop, taskbar, and all of explorer (I even have trouble getting to settings) crash when I click on them and they restart by themselves. All my apps are working perfectly,...
  9. How to open every exe file in fullscreen by default?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to open every exe file in fullscreen by default?: I mean every exe file. I don't want to change the shortcut so it opens in fullscreen, because that doesn't work sometimes submitted by /u/GoToBed-ItsPast9pm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhkobi/how_to_open_every_exe_file_in_fullscreen_by/
  10. RegAsm.exe opening every 1 minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RegAsm.exe opening every 1 minute: Hi Guys On my computer, this window called RegAsm.exe pops up every minute and then disappears as fast as it popped up. I have tried task scheduler and sfc doesn't work, can you please help me? Thanks 102813

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cmd.exe runs every 5 minutes in windows 10

2. system 32 every 9 minutes

3. cmd.exe runs every 9 minutes

4. every 10 minutes cmd.exe pops up,
  5. solving system 32 cmd exe problem,
  6. system32 cmd exe windows 10,
  7. cmd opens every 9 minutes,
  8. mdivergent ,
  9. how do I remove mdivergent.exe?