Windows 10: C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Returns - The source...

Discus and support C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Returns - The source... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.17134.1 Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ivo spohr, Apr 22, 2019.

1. ivo spohr Win User

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Returns - The source...

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.17134.1

Image Version: 10.0.17134.706

[===========================84.4%================ ]
    Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

the DISM.LOG file

How to solve this??

:)

ivo spohr, Apr 22, 2019

2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth error code 0x800f081f

Using Checkhealth, I got this message:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Repair-WindowsImage -Online -CheckHealth

Path :

Online : False

ImageHealthState : Repairable

RestartNeeded : False
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Using Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Version: 10.0.14393.0

Image Version: 10.0.14393.0

[==========================100.0%==========================]

Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more informat

ion on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Following along on Technet, I downloaded the Windows 10 64 bit ISO file and tried again but it failed:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:[directory path entered here]\Win10_1607_English_x64.iso\install.wim:1

Version: 10.0.14393.0

Image Version: 10.0.14393.0

[==========================100.0%==========================]

Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more informat

ion on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

____________________________________________________________________________________

What am I doing wrong??

Michael7572, Apr 22, 2019
  3. PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

I get the following error:

C:\Windows\system32>DISM/Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth

Version: 6.3.9600.17031

Error: 87

The cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.
    For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Deridder45, Apr 22, 2019
  4. C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Returns - The source...

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Returns - The source...

1. C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Returns - The source... - Similar Threads - WINDOWSsystem32>DISM exe Online

2. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...: Hello Everybody,I am not able to execute the commandDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthsmoothly to completion.Why am I running this command? Actually, the reason why I ran this command for the first time in my life was some other problem that I had faced in windows 10,...
  4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...: Hello Everybody,I am not able to execute the commandDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthsmoothly to completion.Why am I running this command? Actually, the reason why I ran this command for the first time in my life was some other problem that I had faced in windows 10,...
  5. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f081f ; The source...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  7. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  9. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd source not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd source not found: My laptop was working fine, until a notification appeared, "Restart to fix disk errors", after doing that, boot failed and the error was :Automatic disk repair" failed. I then reloaded Windows using a bootable USB drive, created using the official tool. I activated Windows,...
  10. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

2. dism.exe/online cleanup-restore health

3. dism /online /cleanup-image /check health

4. dism online cleanup image restorehealth,
  5. dism online cleanup image restorehealth sfc scannow,
  6. C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth,
  7. C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image ERROR,
  8. how to find c: \windows\system32>DISM.exe,
  9. dism online cleanup-image restorehealth,
  10. dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth,
  11. dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth,