Windows 10: c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe

Discus and support c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, In the past I've had problems with kernel 41 error, but it was impossible to unsolve it, somehow I've done it with loading old GPU drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrki69tua, Sep 20, 2020.

1. mrki69tua Win User

c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe

Hi,
    In the past I've had problems with kernel 41 error, but it was impossible to unsolve it, somehow I've done it with loading old GPU drivers and changing cable order on PC, but lately I've had a problem with system crush 3-5 mins after upload and it happens in game (World of Tanks), even in menu if I'm not playing.
    So I've run scandisk, memtest, antimalware, every other test and it is ok, problem occured 5-6 months and IMO it happened after I've uploaded Windows and Nvidia drivers.
    I will post screenshots from teamviewer so I hope anyone can help me!
    All the hardware is ok, maybe, but just maybe the problem with PSU, but it can pass every FurMark test!

c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe [​IMG]

P.S. As you can see Event ID 7000 and 7009 repeats, PC works in Word, explorer, etc. for hours but when you enter the game, it stops 3-5 mins after with freezing image, but sound from Discord is working on! Also it is not necessary in gameplay, it happens in WoT menu, without any GPU CPU overload.

:)

mrki69tua, Sep 20, 2020

2. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Sep 20, 2020
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Sep 20, 2020
  4. c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Hi Can anyone help me, i am trying to open files and folders and all i keep getting is Windows cannot find C;\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe, and so stopping me gaining access.

Especially when I launch my Windows 10.?

VincentYap_49, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe

1. c:/Windows/System32/dwm.exe - Similar Threads - System32 dwm exe

2. c\windows\system32\audit_min.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c\windows\system32\audit_min.vbs: How can I remove this notification upon startup please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32auditminvbs/fd224f83-6c88-4ba4-9310-28250babe45a
  3. C:\\Windows\System32\SyncAppvPublishingServer.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C:\\Windows\System32\SyncAppvPublishingServer.vbs: How or what fixes this errorC:\\Windows\System32\SyncAppvPublishingServer.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32syncappvpublishingservervbs/43d67a7a-1eb8-4989-a2a3-80c826b7a902
  4. C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll: I am getting hpwuschd2.exe, S6000Mnt.exe bad image, express.exe bad image. I can’t uninstall the previous windows update. Can’t install 2022-03 Cumulative update for windows 11 for x64 based systems. KB5011493 failed to install....
  5. dwm exe taking too much ram

dwm exe taking too much ram: so, ive had this problem few weeks ago, and it annoys me because i had to restart almost everyday. hope someone could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-exe-taking-too-much-ram/e8a7fb6d-a9c2-4c4a-b2e4-c6a4376104bf
  6. C:\WINDOW\system32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\WINDOW\system32: This Blue screen appears covering my desk top when I open windows. I've read this is a critical screen, but I do't remember ever using it. Don't have any idea as to why it pops up when opening my pc? It does go away on it's own each time. Anything that I should do with it?...
  7. C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe: My friend had made me a computer for gaming and such and i had it for years. then at the bottom of my screen it asked for a product key. I never put one in because i was told i didn't need to. Earlier today i restarted my computer after removing a game. when it turned back on...
  8. X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon pc (un lenovo yoga 300). À la fin d'une mise à jour, j'ai dû redémarrer mon pc et après le redémarrage je tombe sur une page qui me demande de choisir en l'option *Dépannage ou *Éteindre le pc. [IMG] J'ai donc essayé l'option dépannage:...
  9. C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll: What is this? And how do I correct whatever is wrong? Is this related to my mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32logildadll/8e5e55c1-104d-464b-a7bf-64b35e681b51
  10. C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe: So, I started my laptop, typed my password and just a black screen appeared with some kind of console window with C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe in the title and C:\WINDOWS\system32> inside and I cant do anything less than type on the console....