Windows 10: C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a brand new HP convertible and when started it , I have been getting this error as mentioned in the subject. I tried almost all the possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KiranSurve1, Aug 5, 2019.

1. C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt

I bought a brand new HP convertible and when started it , I have been getting this error as mentioned in the subject.

I tried almost all the possible commands in C:/ as mentioned community, but no success.

Can anyone please let me know, how do we fix it.

its really frustrating..

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

KiranSurve1, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

BSOD error c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.text

If you followed the directions at the link I gave you, you should have download the Media Creation Tool. You need to run that which will then download the files necessary to create a bootable USB flash drive or create a ISO file. It is not in any way bootable.

Just click on

C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt [​IMG]

at the link I gave you, save to your Desktop then run it.
    You need to select this when offered:

Ztruker, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Aug 5, 2019
  4. C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt

C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

can't start my PC getting

C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

tried rebuild bcd doesn't work

attrib c:\boot\bcd -h-r-s

invalid switch - -h-r-s

any advice?

Windows 10

yuriyserembytsky, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt

1. C:WINDOWS/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - System32 Logfiles Srt

2. windows/Logfiles System32 Srt srttrail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows/Logfiles System32 Srt srttrail.: The computer when it's resetting says if I call someone the stop code is unavailable boot device, but I don't know what other info is relevant but if more info is required I will give that info...
  3. windows/Logfiles System32 Srt srttrail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows/Logfiles System32 Srt srttrail.: The computer when it's resetting says if I call someone the stop code is unavailable boot device, but I don't know what other info is relevant but if more info is required I will give that info...
  4. windows/Logfiles System32 Srt srttrail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\: c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt thats the problem tried everything all of the options you guys have listed it wont let me do anything all the commands tried cant reset it wont let me says there was a problem resetting pc....
  6. c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\: c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt thats the problem tried everything all of the options you guys have listed it wont let me do anything all the commands tried cant reset it wont let me says there was a problem resetting pc....
  7. c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\

8. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I have updated today my windows 11 but on restarting it undergoes to green screen and it says windows insider program error C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt it is happening everytime i restarts my computer please Help!!...
  9. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: The other day I tried powering on my laptop and a blue screen popped up sayingAutomatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I did some research and found out how to fix it but after I put in chkdsk /f /r C:and press enter it...
  10. System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery

System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery: Hi all, I'm having trouble with my computer and being the noob that I am, I'm not getting very far with fixing it. Windows failed to boot, so it went into an automatic recovery. It failed the automatic recovery and gave the error E:\System32\LogFiles\srt\SrtTrail...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to repair Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt