Windows 10: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The other day I was on Adobe Premiere doing a bit of editing & about 5 minutes into it my Lenovo Laptop crashes & shuts down. I turn it back on & it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CollinCampbell_704, Aug 6, 2019.

1. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

The other day I was on Adobe Premiere doing a bit of editing & about 5 minutes into it my Lenovo Laptop crashes & shuts down. I turn it back on & it begins diagnosing & preparing to fix the problems nothing works. I have been on other forums, tried their solutions & nothing. I cant boot in safe mode or do a fresh wipe of my pc either both of the options fail. Anyone able to help me?

thanks in advance

:)

CollinCampbell_704, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

BSOD error c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.text

If you followed the directions at the link I gave you, you should have download the Media Creation Tool. You need to run that which will then download the files necessary to create a bootable USB flash drive or create a ISO file. It is not in any way bootable.

Just click on

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt [​IMG]

at the link I gave you, save to your Desktop then run it.
    You need to select this when offered:

Ztruker, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Aug 6, 2019
  4. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

can't start my PC getting

C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

tried rebuild bcd doesn't work

attrib c:\boot\bcd -h-r-s

invalid switch - -h-r-s

any advice?

Windows 10

yuriyserembytsky, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

1. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - WINDOWSSystem32LogfilesSrtSrtTrail txt

2. Unable to access txt file in shared folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access txt file in shared folder: Hi,I am not able to access txt file in my shared folder. I can access others files except txt file. But when I am using another laptop, I can access all files.Can someone please give me a hand? Thank you....
  3. Unable to access txt file in shared folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access txt file in shared folder: Hi,I am not able to access txt file in my shared folder. I can access others files except txt file. But when I am using another laptop, I can access all files.Can someone please give me a hand? Thank you....
  4. Change default file type from *.txt to ALL FILES in notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default file type from *.txt to ALL FILES in notepad: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-file-type-from-txt-to-all-files-in/1baf2d3a-cd93-4ddc-b021-7e58e48c7693I found an answer far more helpful than this one.I turned to a scripting solution. Use AutoHotkey to do this.Loop{WinWaitActive, Open...
  5. Change default file type from *.txt to ALL FILES in notepad

Change default file type from *.txt to ALL FILES in notepad: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-file-type-from-txt-to-all-files-in/1baf2d3a-cd93-4ddc-b021-7e58e48c7693I found an answer far more helpful than this one.I turned to a scripting solution. Use AutoHotkey to do this.Loop{WinWaitActive, Open...
  6. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  7. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  8. txt

9. Search opens locally avialble txt files that are synced to OneDrive in browser

in Cortana
    Search opens locally avialble txt files that are synced to OneDrive in browser: Steps to reproduce:1. Search for a filename using the search bar in the start menu.2. File will appear with the location set to "OneDrive:\....etc". No other option appear for the local file3. Opening the file will result in opening a new Edge window with the file, instead of...
  10. Search opens locally avialble txt files that are synced to OneDrive in browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search opens locally avialble txt files that are synced to OneDrive in browser: Steps to reproduce:1. Search for a filename using the search bar in the start menu.2. File will appear with the location set to "OneDrive:\....etc". No other option appear for the local file3. Opening the file will result in opening a new Edge window with the file, instead of...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WindowsSystem32LogfilesSrtSrtTrail txt Lenovo