Windows 10: C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

Discus and support C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I fix C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MunirKarkar, Jul 18, 2018.

1. C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

How can I fix C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

:)

MunirKarkar, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Tintai Win User

msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

Hello back TPU!

Yesterday I saw two files(msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll) in my C:\ disk folder. What does this mean? I know this two files should be in C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 or somewhere in C:\Windows but not in main disk folder. I deleted this files but files appeared again today. Is this a virus or maybe an application? How can I check this?

Tintai

Tintai, Jul 18, 2018
  3. msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

they are microsoft visual studio files, leave em alone.

eidairaman1, Jul 18, 2018
  4. PCBEAST Win User

C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

C:\windows\system32\nvscap64.dll

running windows 10pro vers1511 on my pc os build 10586.589, prod id 00330-80000-00000, each startup this message appears, could not find C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll, what's wrong?*Sick

PCBEAST, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

1. C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll - Similar Threads - WindowsSystem32LogiLDA dll

2. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  3. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  4. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  5. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  6. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

7. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  8. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  9. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  10. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. googlec:\\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll error

2. c\windows\system32\logilda

3. logilda.dll error

4. c\ windows\ system32\ logilDA.dll,
  5. c:windows system32 logilda.dll missing,
  6. logilda.dll missing,
  7. blue screen powershell exe,
  8. C:\windows\system32\logilda.dll,
  9. error code c:\windows\system32\logiLDA.dll,
  10. c://windows//system32/loglda.dll,