Windows 10: C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe

Discus and support C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My friend had made me a computer for gaming and such and i had it for years. then at the bottom of my screen it asked for a product key. I never put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LizKordell, Feb 28, 2020.

1. C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe

My friend had made me a computer for gaming and such and i had it for years. then at the bottom of my screen it asked for a product key. I never put one in because i was told i didn't need to. Earlier today i restarted my computer after removing a game. when it turned back on it was a blank screen that said C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe it asked for me to sign in but it was also asking for a password. I haven't had a password on my computer in years. what do i do? i don't want to lose anything. the person who made the computer believes that windows was corrupted and that it needs to be reinstalled.

:)

LizKordell, Feb 28, 2020

2. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Feb 28, 2020
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Feb 28, 2020
  4. C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

Hi Can anyone help me, i am trying to open files and folders and all i keep getting is Windows cannot find C;\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe, and so stopping me gaining access.

Especially when I launch my Windows 10.?

VincentYap_49, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe

1. C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogonUI.exe - Similar Threads - WINDOWSsystem32LogonUI exe

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started: it keeps popping up on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proclnfo-exe-this-application-can-not-be-started/0db1ab36-54f7-490b-86ae-7e3622ff606a
  6. Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started

Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started: it keeps popping up on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proclnfo-exe-this-application-can-not-be-started/0db1ab36-54f7-490b-86ae-7e3622ff606a
  7. Exe files not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  8. Exe files not opening/working

Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  9. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  10. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix c/windows/system32/logonui.exe on start up

2. C:\WIDOWS\SYSTEM32\LOGONUI.EXE