Windows 10: C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

Discus and support C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i turn my pc on one day and for some reason i cant connect to the internet and when i try to troubleshoot it the following message apears:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LewisGregory1, Mar 24, 2019.

1. C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

So i turn my pc on one day and for some reason i cant connect to the internet and when i try to troubleshoot it the following message apears:

msdt.exe - Bad Image

C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc00000020.

Iv been looking online for solutions but so far nothing has worked, so any help would be appreciated!

Im not too tech savvy so please bear with me if im a little slow thanks!

:)

LewisGregory1, Mar 24, 2019

2. C:\windows\system32\msvcr120_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

When I try and open TurboTax and a few other programs I get the following message and the programs will not open -

C:\windows\system32\msvcr120_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Error status 0cx000012f.

I have a Dell Inspiron 14 series 5447 running Windows 10.

I have removed all the Microsoft Visual C+++ Redistributable programs (from2005 until 2012) and then installed 2010, 2012 and 2015. I have tried many of the suggestions (scan files, etc) and nothing seems to work. Help please.

C. Howlett, Mar 24, 2019
  3. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NSVCP140.dll contains error

So I was using an application and it worked fine, then out of the blue I get multiple errors when I open it up. It says

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f

And when I close that error it says

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
    0xc000012f

And when I close that another error says

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
    0xc000012f

which is the same as the last one, but the error stop there.

I Tried reinstalling both applications and nothing seems to work.

NeatPieceOfToast, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Gil deG Win User

C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

windows 10: 'MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.'

Hi,

Since you are getting same error "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error".

We suggest that you refer to this
    thread
    as some customers are also having the same issue and try to check the suggested fix of Santosh_Rai.

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

1. C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an... - Similar Threads - System32 msxml6 dll

2. c:windows\system32\msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    c:windows\system32\msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...: I am trying to open my Sims and I get this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32msvcp140dll-is-either-not-designed/fe7ca102-3d97-4954-b394-78aa705de8b1
  3. c:windows\system32\msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c:windows\system32\msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...: I am trying to open my Sims and I get this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32msvcp140dll-is-either-not-designed/fe7ca102-3d97-4954-b394-78aa705de8b1
  4. c:windows\system32\msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….: my laptop cant connect to network when i switch it on this morning. When I troubleshoot it shows msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  6. Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….: my laptop cant connect to network when i switch it on this morning. When I troubleshoot it shows msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  7. Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: after the new windows update of yesterday I keep getting a window that says: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error...." when I run GOG galaxy that was working the day before! I tried to install the program again,...
  9. "windows system32 secur32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "windows system32 secur32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an...: This issue has started about a week ago. I booted up my laptop and opened PyCharm - a popular Python interpreter. The program was not willing to open. sometimes I saw it in file manager, and sometimes not. After a couple of minutes of searching, I found an online solution....
  10. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msxml6.dll not designed to run on windows

2. c:\\windows\system32\vcruntime140.dll is either not designed to runon windows or it contains an error message when trying to open excel

3. how to use msxml6.dll

4. vccorlib140.dll エラーコード0xc000012f