Windows 10: C:\\WINDOWS\system32\ncryptsslp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains...

Discus and support C:\\WINDOWS\system32\ncryptsslp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The message pops up every time I try to download something or play a game and won't let me complete either of the actions. I've tried numerous ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cj-C, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Cj-C Win User

C:\\WINDOWS\system32\ncryptsslp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains...

The message pops up every time I try to download something or play a game and won't let me complete either of the actions. I've tried numerous ways to solve the problem and nothing seems to work. I've tried to delete the program but it says I don't have permission to be able to delete the script. So, I gave myself full control and tried to delete the script but it says that ncryptsslp.dll is open in another program, and when I delete that program, it says that it is open in another one. I've tried to factory reset my laptop and the message still pops up. I scanned my laptop using multiple virus protections and they don't find anything. I ran a scan through command prompt and it detected an issue but wasn't able to fix it. This problem accrued when I ran a windows update and all the programs that I used worked before the update and now they do not work.

:)

2. C:\windows\system32\msvcr120_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

When I try and open TurboTax and a few other programs I get the following message and the programs will not open -

C:\windows\system32\msvcr120_clr0400.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Error status 0cx000012f.

I have a Dell Inspiron 14 series 5447 running Windows 10.

I have removed all the Microsoft Visual C+++ Redistributable programs (from2005 until 2012) and then installed 2010, 2012 and 2015. I have tried many of the suggestions (scan files, etc) and nothing seems to work. Help please.

C. Howlett, Dec 24, 2019
  3. C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NSVCP140.dll contains error

So I was using an application and it worked fine, then out of the blue I get multiple errors when I open it up. It says

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\NSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f

And when I close that error it says

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
    0xc000012f

And when I close that another error says

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status
    0xc000012f

which is the same as the last one, but the error stop there.

I Tried reinstalling both applications and nothing seems to work.

NeatPieceOfToast, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Gil deG Win User

C:\\WINDOWS\system32\ncryptsslp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains...

windows 10: 'MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.'

Hi,

Since you are getting same error "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error".

We suggest that you refer to this
    thread
    as some customers are also having the same issue and try to check the suggested fix of Santosh_Rai.

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. C:\\WINDOWS\system32\ncryptsslp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains... - Similar Threads - WINDOWSsystem32ncryptsslp dll either

2. "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": Whenever I attempt to launch a good majority of my Steam games, I receive a DXSETUP.exe - Bad Image error:"C:\Windows\system32\XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  4. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  5. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: after the new windows update of yesterday I keep getting a window that says: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error...." when I run GOG galaxy that was working the day before! I tried to install the program again,...
  7. C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...

C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an...: So i turn my pc on one day and for some reason i cant connect to the internet and when i try to troubleshoot it the following message apears: msdt.exe - Bad Image C:/Windows/System32/msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try...
  8. DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error: Hello microsoft support . I am having issues with one of the workstation computers that is part of the network that I run. The issue is that whenever I try to open Sonicwall NetExtender (a VPN client) i get an error that says "C:\windows\system32\rasman.dll is either not...
  9. "vccorlib140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "vccorlib140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": [IMG] please help me fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vccorlib140dll-is-either-not-designed-to-run-on/e1aed481-0291-410d-9225-b182fa948ae6
  10. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....