Windows 10: c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10

Discus and support c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 This keeps popping up everytime I turn on my brand new pc.If i press close, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krugher90, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Krugher90 Win User

c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10

c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 This keeps popping up everytime I turn on my brand new pc.If i press close, it appears again, foreverIf i “copy to clipboard” , nothing happensIf i “see how” that “switch out of S mode appears” at the back.How do I get rid of this for free ?Thank you to everyone who will helpKrugher

:)

Krugher90, Jun 20, 2021
  2. MikeH4354 Win User

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?

MikeH4354, Jun 20, 2021
  3. [Windows 10] hide/prohibit install of specific Windows Update

Edit: Try "Show or hide updates" troubleshooter package first and let us know if it works for you.

Adapted from Preventing a certain Windows Update from installing on Windows 10 by Igal Tabachnik.
    • Uninstall the problematical driver/update.
    • Restart the computer, if necessary, and/or switch to an administrator account.
    • Download Windows Update PowerShell Module and extract it to: %WINDIR%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules After doing so, you will have a %WINDIR%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\PSWindowsUpdate folder with a bunch of files.
    • Start -> All Apps -> expand Windows PowerShell -> right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as Administrator. This is very important or you'll get errors in Windows PowerShell.
    • Now you should see the PowerShell window and you'll have to enter a series of commands. First order of business is loading up PSWindowsUpdate. Note: You have to do this every time you restart PowerShell and want to use PSWindowsUpdate commands!
      CommandDescriptionSet-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -ForceAllows the use of unsigned PowerShell scripts.Import-Module PSWindowsUpdateLoads PSWindowsUpdateSet-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -ForceClose the potential security hole.
    • Enter Get-WUList. This command will take a little while to execute. It retrieves the list of all available updates on Windows Update. If you do not see the problematical update here, it is either no longer being offered or it is installed.
    • Now you need to decide how to filter what update you want to hide. Here's some examples:
      CommandDescriptionHide-WUUpdate -Title "*Realtek High Definition Audio"This looks for a title that ends with (note the asterisk) "Realtek High Definition Audio"Hide-WUUpdate -Title "Realtek*"This looks for a title that starts with (note the asterisk) "Realtek"
      When you enter the above command, it will loop through all results it finds and ask whether or not you want to hide it. Make sure you only say "yes" to the one you want hidden and "no" to the rest.
    • It will automatically show the updated results. Verify there is an "H" under the status of the ones you want hidden and not behind the rest. If it is correct, close out of PowerShell and return to your normal user account if necessary. Run Windows Update and the update should not show/install.
    If you want to unhide an update, add -HideStatus:$false to the Hide-WUUpdate command.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 20, 2021
  4. tjcreek55 Win User

PowerShell does not launch bash.exe

All,

I
    am new and trying to learn.

My
    issue: When I enter bash.exe in a PowerShell cmd window, my PC does not launch the Ubuntu command. I think Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is not in my $ENVc /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 :path.

Troubleshooting
    I have done:

1. Reading
      on the Internet, I can test my $ENVc /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 :path by typing the following a PowerShell cmd:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>
    where.exe calc

C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe

It returned the follow:

calc

(And the calculator displayed
    on my PC)

1. Reading
      on the Internet, I can also test my $ENVc /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 :path by typing the following a PowerShell cmd:

where.exe wsl

It returned the follow:

INFO: Could not find
    files for the given pattern(s).

Here
    is the output of $ENVc /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 :path

PS
    C:\WINDOWS\system32> $ENVc /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 :path

C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program
    Files (x86)\Calibre2\;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Users\user-lenovo595\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps

Question:

What
    would you suggest as my next step to fix the issue?

Thank
    you,

tjcreek55, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. c /windows/system32/windowspowershell/v1.0/powershell.exe windows 10 - Similar Threads - system32 windowspowershell powershell

2. The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...: The terminal process"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" ended with exit code 4294901760. HELP PLEASE !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-terminal-process/e9af6cad-0cba-43d9-8d7e-81de26802dce
  3. The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...: The terminal process"C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" ended with exit code 4294901760. HELP PLEASE !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-terminal-process/e9af6cad-0cba-43d9-8d7e-81de26802dce
  4. The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe" ended...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...: Anyway is not working pls guide me with this error code: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vs-code/8965a5de-2511-475b-85b0-a1bdb52b45b1
  6. How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this in Vs Code "C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powers hell.exe"...: Anyway is not working pls guide me with this error code: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vs-code/8965a5de-2511-475b-85b0-a1bdb52b45b1
  7. RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/Power Shell.exe -- What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RE: C://Windo9ws/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/Power Shell.exe -- What does this mean?: Hi!My uncle got my aunt I don't live with them or close by this new ASUS laptop and every time they try to use it, they get this error message:---------------------------------For security and performance, this mode of Windows only runs Microsoft-verified apps.This helps...
  8. C:\WINDOW\system32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C:\WINDOW\system32: This Blue screen appears covering my desk top when I open windows. I've read this is a critical screen, but I do't remember ever using it. Don't have any idea as to why it pops up when opening my pc? It does go away on it's own each time. Anything that I should do with it?...
  9. How do I delete or uninstall windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete or uninstall windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell: How do I delete windows\system32\powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-or-uninstall/962c5f6a-8cd5-44ab-baec-1ee75702146c
  10. C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe?: C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\V1\. is this safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32windowspowershellv1-is-this-safe/38806768-0cb0-4065-8496-beeddc1fd52c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0