Windows 10: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

Discus and support "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello- I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander Propst, Sep 18, 2018.

1. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

Hello-

I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash? Minecraft runs fine and so does everything- Dell Support Assist says my computer is fine so....? How do I access Shell32 files since they are Hidden files??

- Toodles XD Xander Propst

:)

Alexander Propst, Sep 18, 2018
  2. KerryNash Win User

C:\Windows\SysWow64

Thanks for the response Dave. I ran the program and thought I was lucky when I found the Adobe Flash updater linked to that. I unchecked it and thought just to be safe, I'd keep looking down the list only to find many, many more including many what looked
    like system files along with others. There are these that are checked also.

_Wow64 File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Wow64.dll

_Wow64cpu File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Wow64cpu.dll

_Wow64win File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Wow64win.dll

_wowarmhw File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wowarmhw.dll

_wowarmhw File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wowarmhw.dll

There is one like this that looks valid- _Wow64cpu c:\windows\syswow64\wow64cpu.dll

With all of the ones I found, I hesitate to disable them without knowing what I'm doing. If an entry says "file not found" and is active, would it be safe to disable those?

Thanks

KerryNash, Sep 18, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 - Explorer Has stopped Working - SHELL32.dll

if u want me to check in Event Viewer --> Windows Logs --> Application here is the error:

Code: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17567, time stamp: 0x4d6727a7 Faulting module name: SHELL32.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17755, time stamp: 0x4f0412de Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000b4c80 Faulting process id: 0xd5c Faulting application start time: 0x01cd4982623f13f4 Faulting application path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll Report Id: 2f95e9ed-b633-11e1-91c5-5404a648ba12[/quote] i got that yesterday.

puma99dk|, Sep 18, 2018
  4. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

problem with "C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll".

Hi Wahaaj,

Error code 800f081f is related to .NET Framework installation. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you talking about a program named Fortnite? If you are, have you tried reinstalling it?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when operating Fortnite?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool is used to repair the Windows image to enable System File Checker (SFC) to do its job. This utility can be used to repair and prepare Windows images, including the Windows Recovery Environment,
    Windows Setup, and Windows PE.

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a virus/malware scan of your entire system. Soem shell32.dll error could be related to a virus or other malware infection on your PC that has damaged the .dll file.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

"C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

1. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll" - Similar Threads - WindowsSysWOW64shell32 dll

2. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  3. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  4. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  5. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...: DLL Host Service keeps popping up randomly and interrupting what I'm doing like typing or holding down a key because it's alt tabbing randomly at certain times I don't know what its doing to my computer or anything like that but I'm getting annoyed by it, I've tried ending...
  6. COM Surrogate / DLL Host Service user impersonating in my desktop and hiding it with an...

7. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  8. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  9. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  10. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c window sys wow64 rastap.dll

2. windows\syswow64\shell32.dll

3. c:\windows\syswow64\wowarmhw.dll

4. Windows\SysWOW64,
  5. _wowarmhw = wowarmhw.dll ( 5: Unbekannt ) ;