Windows 10: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

Discus and support C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cant delete C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StevenPitsch, Feb 6, 2021.

1. C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

Cant delete

C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

error

:)

StevenPitsch, Feb 6, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe

Ah - I see what you mean. The link was in a more recent post found by searching for
    C:\windows\SysWow64\cmd.exe

so I assumed it was directly relevant.

As it suggests, but with a change to use what you are seeing in Win 10:

What happened before this started happening?
    Did you install or uninstall anything?
    Change anything?
    How long has this been happening?

If it started recently, do you have a suitable System Restore point you could use?

dalchina, Feb 6, 2021
  3. KerryNash Win User
    C:\Windows\SysWow64

Thanks for the response Dave. I ran the program and thought I was lucky when I found the Adobe Flash updater linked to that. I unchecked it and thought just to be safe, I'd keep looking down the list only to find many, many more including many what looked
    like system files along with others. There are these that are checked also.

_Wow64 File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Wow64.dll

_Wow64cpu File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Wow64cpu.dll

_Wow64win File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Wow64win.dll

_wowarmhw File not found: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wowarmhw.dll

_wowarmhw File not found: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wowarmhw.dll

There is one like this that looks valid- _Wow64cpu c:\windows\syswow64\wow64cpu.dll

With all of the ones I found, I hesitate to disable them without knowing what I'm doing. If an entry says "file not found" and is active, would it be safe to disable those?

Thanks

KerryNash, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Jay0253 Win User

Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many past driver updates not giving me any problems) and I keep getting this error. One solution was to do a registry cleaner, and I did that, but still got the error. Help? I don't really understand now.

Here's the full error:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Also, here's the list of my PC build, if that makes a difference - AMD Athlon X4 860K, EVGA GeForce GTX 960, NZXT Source 210 (Black) - System Build - PCPartPicker

Jay0253, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier - Similar Threads - WINDOWSSysWOW64Speech_OneCoreCommonSpeechRuntime exe ToastNotifier

2. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  3. Not able to register a C++ exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to register a C++ exe: We have a C++ executable that is built in the release configuration. As a project requirement before running the same, it first needs to be registered using /RegServer option. And doing so, it fails and throws this application error: 'The application was unable to start...
  4. SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier: I think this issue was asked before but my issue with this thing that pops up on my cccleaner is that this registry value or whatever it is, is slowing down my internet speed download like crazy. Im just a regular computer user who does the basics of cccleaner, antivirus and...
  5. SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier: I think this issue was asked before but my issue with this thing that pops up on my cccleaner is that this registry value or whatever it is, is slowing down my internet speed download like crazy. Im just a regular computer user who does the basics of cccleaner, antivirus and...
  6. SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier and CCleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier and CCleaner: Hi,C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier Every time CCleaner scans for issues on the registry this always pops up. I then click fix issue. However when scanning again, it appears again. Is it something to worry about?Do I have to delete...
  8. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRu ntime.exe -ToastNotifier

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRu ntime.exe -ToastNotifier: Merhaba, CCleaner kullanıcısıyım ve yaklaşık 1 haftadır CCleaner uygulamasında kayıt defteri taramasında C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Speech_OneCore \ Common \ SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier bu sorunu görüyorum sorunu çöz dedikten sonra tekrar taradık sonra yine aynı...
  9. SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier

SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier: Hello, What is, C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier Every time CCleaner scans for issues on the registry this always pops up. I then click fix issue. However when scanning again, it appears again. Is it something to worry about?...
  10. C++ Build and .exe files

C++ Build and .exe files: I have been developing a game in C++ for a while now, and I finally decided to make an alpha build and send it to my friend and have him test it. At which point, we ran into the issue of windows defender deleting the file saying its a virus. I know how to circumvent for this...