Windows 10: C# Winform ListView control view is disturbed after Windows 10 1803 update

Discus and support C# Winform ListView control view is disturbed after Windows 10 1803 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Community, I have very strange issue, In my C# Winform application i draw "contacts" as list view item in ListView control. But after updating to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vmax1909, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Vmax1909 Win User

C# Winform ListView control view is disturbed after Windows 10 1803 update

Hi Community,

I have very strange issue, In my C# Winform application i draw "contacts" as list view item in ListView control. But after updating to Windows 10 1803, ListView items (Contacts) are overlapping and entire view is disturbed. I am using Graphics class of System.Drawing namespace to draw Images, Strings and Rectangles.

any help would be appropriated.

C# Winform ListView control view is disturbed after Windows 10 1803 update bf680961-917e-4b61-b331-0a6607c8a64b?upload=true.png
    Thank you

:)

Vmax1909, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. Ramesh K. Win User
    Ugly UI bug in ListView control on Windows 10

I thought the issue was explained sufficiently well on StackOverflow. In short, any app using the ListView control with LV_VIEW_DETAILS and LVS_EX_GRIDLINES set has this UI bug in Windows 10 where the column headers don't line up properly with the rest
    of the column. Just open WinRAR for example, set it to Details view and the bug will be clearly visible as shown in the second screenshot above.

Ramesh K., Dec 7, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. C# Winform ListView control view is disturbed after Windows 10 1803 update - Similar Threads - Winform ListView control

2. C# WinForm Making a TopBar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C# WinForm Making a TopBar App: I want to make a TopBar app for my increase productivity. I have designed an TopBar App on Visual Studio 2022 using C# but I don't know and I can not find any way to solve 3 problems.1- My program's location is 0,0 so Left-Top and size is Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width,...
  3. C# WinForm Making a TopBar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C# WinForm Making a TopBar App: I want to make a TopBar app for my increase productivity. I have designed an TopBar App on Visual Studio 2022 using C# but I don't know and I can not find any way to solve 3 problems.1- My program's location is 0,0 so Left-Top and size is Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width,...
  4. ListView Control - MSCOMCTL.OCX - Compatibility between Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ListView Control - MSCOMCTL.OCX - Compatibility between Office: Hi, I have a question. I've developed an app within MSAccess 365 Plus (x64 version). Everything was going well until I test my program on anothers computers. The problem is that I can't do the ListView Control works on another Office if its version isn't 365. Try registering...
  5. Disturbing issue with XBox Wireless Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disturbing issue with XBox Wireless Controller and Windows 10: Hello, guys. So, I'm going through some really upsetting issue in my Windows 10. I'll explain it as much as I can: I have this XBox Wireless Controller (One S edition - the one with built-in bluetooth that works on windows 10 without adapter) and an updated Windows 10...
  6. Winform ListView control is disturbed after KB4470502 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winform ListView control is disturbed after KB4470502 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...: Hello, I am using C# Winform ListView Control to draw some custom items eg. Contacts in listView. My application was working fine during this years but after updating KB4470502 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 , control is disturbed. If i...
  7. No Space on C Drive after Windows 10 version 1803 update

No Space on C Drive after Windows 10 version 1803 update: Hi, I have an ASUS notebook model E 203N, 2GB RAM and 32GB flash memory. After carrying out the latest Windows 10 version 1803 updates and some other crucial sercurity updates, the C drive is completely full! I have removed pretty much all the programs that the notebook had...
  8. Self view is fuzzy on surface pro after windows update to 1803

Self view is fuzzy on surface pro after windows update to 1803: After upgrade to windows 10 v1803, Self view is very fuzzy/distorted when using surface pro's front camera. This is very evident when selecting the resolution of 640x360p. This is seen on Microsoft camera app and other camera apps as well. This was all fine before the...
  9. Viewing pictures and videos with Windows 10 1803...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Viewing pictures and videos with Windows 10 1803...: I am not certain where this issue should be posted, mods please move it... I have updated a Windows 7 PC after repairing some issues to Windows 10, version 1803, details here: https://www.sevenforums.com/windows-...ty-update.html The system works for the most part, except...
  10. Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.

Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.: Configuration: Windows 10 Home x64 v.1803 (Cum. Update 2018, May) Digital license obtained via Windows 7 Home Premium x74 OEM upgrade to Windows 10. Status: All (cumulatieve) Windows 10 updates succeeded, including v.1803 (May,2018) major update. No issues after this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 listview