Windows 10: c++

Discus and support c++ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to redownload and play my game fsx after deleting all the programs with the questionable icons and i got an error something in the form of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AjayMaini, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. AjayMaini Win User

c++

I was trying to redownload and play my game fsx after deleting all the programs with the questionable icons and i got an error something in the form of "The application has failed because its side by side configuration is incorrect..". After doing some digging i found that its a common problem. how to reinstall the junk error file so my game can work?

:)

2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

4. c++

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    c++ 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    c++ 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:13 PM
Thema:

c++

1. c++ - Similar Threads - c++

2. Windows 10 System on C:\ with Default Data Folders on F:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 System on C:\ with Default Data Folders on F:\: A Question on this site by marchaels on March 2, 2017 involved having Windows on drive C:\ and Default Data Folders Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures and Videos on a SECOND drive such as F:\ If I install a second drive, and MOVE contents from an existing C:\ drive...
  3. Are all USB-C ports USB 3?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are all USB-C ports USB 3?: Idk where else to ask this. Do all USB-C ports support USB 3 cables? My USB-C port just has a normal USB port but so does my USB 3.1 Gen1 port. submitted by /u/xMasterMelonx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k05owe/are_all_usbc_ports_usb_3/
  4. "C: Windows/System32/Logfiles/SrtTrail.txt", error could not be repaired

"C: Windows/System32/Logfiles/SrtTrail.txt", error could not be repaired: "C: Windows/System32/Logfiles/SrtTrail.txt", error could not be repaired Please, help me to figure out my problem. I'm stuck at automatic repair loop. Methods that i have tried : 1. chkdsk /f /r 2. bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /fixboot bootrec /rebuildbcd 3. Resetting my windows...
  5. "C: Windows/System32/Logfiles/SrtTrail.txt", error could not be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "C: Windows/System32/Logfiles/SrtTrail.txt", error could not be repaired: Please, read my post and help me to figure out my problem. I'm stuck at automatic repair loop. Methods that i have tried : 1. chkdsk /f /r 2. bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /fixboot bootrec /rebuildbcd 3. Resetting my windows with and without deleting my files 4....
  6. C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: The other day I tried powering on my laptop and a blue screen popped up sayingAutomatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I did some research and found out how to fix it but after I put in chkdsk /f /r C:and press enter it...
  7. Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...

Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...: [ATTACH] I cannot backup my pc even though everything seems ok apart from Disk 0 partition 4 which may be the cause of everything. Details in images. Help needed in short time, thank you for your support dear person. submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link]...
  8. Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help I get error 0x80780119 when I try to backup my drive C to an external drive, I don't...: I cannot backup my pc even though everything seems ok apart from Disk 0 partition 4 which may be the cause of everything details in images. Help needed in short time, thank you for your support dear person. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Surface Pro 3 "C" drive storage half full.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 "C" drive storage half full.: I got this surface pro 3 a friend gave me and I perform a complete reset. The storage capacity of the surface is 64 GB and after completing everything, I went to "This PC" to verify the storage was clean but it says38.5 GB free of 58.7GB it occupied 20.2 GB alreadyand I...
  10. The older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.28.29325 cannot be...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.28.29325 cannot be...: The older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.28.29325 cannot be removed I need help and have a default-log. 0x80070643 - Schwerwiegender Fehler bei der Installation What can I do? Best regards, Matthias...