Windows 10: C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped.

Discus and support C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hope I'm in the right Forum. I'm new to C++ and inherited an application which uses this code : // Event Handler void EventNoticeEventCodeType... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tuttiFrutti, Jul 10, 2020.

1. C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped.

Hope I'm in the right Forum.

I'm new to C++ and inherited an application which uses this code :

// Event Handler

void EventNoticeEventCodeType outEventCode, uint32 outRAWDataCount, ERROR_TYPES outError

{

There is a squiggle underlining the function name as you can see below:

C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped. 1306b77b-16cb-46dd-9e74-339d0cdc1cd3?upload=true.png

The application still runs fine. I searched the error but could not find much. Any help is appreciated.

:)

tuttiFrutti, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

How can I change the default storage location onedrive to local hard disk partition?

Hi Kaushik,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to File Explorer, select View > Navigation Pane > Show libraries.
    • Click on Documents under Libraries.
    • You will see two sections (one C:\Users\xyz\OneDrive and other
      C:\Users\xyz), Drag and drop your files and folders.
    • Go to Libraries >> Documents >> Right click >> Properties.
    • Set the location to C:\Users\xyz (where xyz is your username).

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jul 10, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped.

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped.

1. C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped. - Similar Threads - C26812 enum type

2. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  3. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  4. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....

Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....: Made several attemps using Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs to delete/ remove the "search.xyz" browser hijacker program. Unable to find any listings on any file search for the "search.xyz". The "search.xyz" program is very persistent. I do not want to do a complete reboot...
  6. OneDrive-Google Drive conflict: Files moved from "\Users\xyz\Desktop" to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive-Google Drive conflict: Files moved from "\Users\xyz\Desktop" to...: The desktop original directory was "C:\Users\xyz\Desktop", and my Google Drive is synced to that original directory. But after an overnight automatic update of Windows, 2 things happened: My desktop's directory is changed from that original directory...
  7. Strange drives in Win 10"\\? \Volume(xyz)" ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange drives in Win 10"\\? \Volume(xyz)" ?: Hi, guys, I have a computer with two hard drives: C = 465GB Team Force Delta SSD (Windows 10) D = 465GB External HDD So far everything has always worked fine, but when I tried to install ACO on disk "D" a few minutes ago, the Epic Games Launcher opened an...
  8. The BCDEDIT /enum command does not show entire BCD Store..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The BCDEDIT /enum command does not show entire BCD Store..: I am using Win 10 Pro 18362.267 with an Admin command prompt. When I type in bcdedit /enum I get only the listing of a normal bcdedit command, not a complete BCD store listing. I used the help (/?) and the command shows to be valid but still only shows the Bootmgr and...
  9. Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...: Hi, I am posting the email which i received today to my company email id. Mine is a small size company or basically a 10 branch shop in India. We have 2-4 PCs in each branch and we are using Windows and MS office. this email states SAM from Microsoft. I was believe SAM is...
  10. xyz

xyz: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/xyz/414caabe-824d-4938-b5ee-70989d4c1a04