Windows 10: Cable not connected

Discus and support Cable not connected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play on a acer nitro 5 computer and i got a monitor in crismas gift i have buy a display port to hdmi becouse there was no cable in the pack but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Help1233, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Help1233 Win User

Cable not connected

I play on a acer nitro 5 computer and i got a monitor in crismas gift i have buy a display port to hdmi becouse there was no cable in the pack but when i try to turn of my monitor its shows cable not connected help

:)

Help1233, Dec 27, 2020

2. Ethernet Connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would like to ask additional information that will help us in resolving the issue.

• What kind of computer are you using? Is it a desktop or a laptop?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
    • Have you tried troubleshooting the issue by yourself? If yes, what were the steps you have taken so far?

I would suggest you to try the following and check:

• Verify that the cable connects the modem to the wall jack is connected securely.
    • Verify that the cable connects the computer to the modem is attached securely at both ends.
    • Restart the router/modem.

Follow the steps and let us know if it helps.

JericDale Ort, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet cable settings

Hi Campbell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the follow questions to get a better understanding on the issue:

• What is the model number of your laptop?
    • Do you have a yellow exclamation on the network icon after connecting the cat 7 cable?

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Fix network connection issues in Windows

Also, I suggest you to check the laptop manual or laptop manufacturer to know whether the Ethernet port of your laptop supports cat 7 cable.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Cable not connected

Ethernet cable not working.

You need to solve your problem one step at a time, e.g. like so:

• Connect your CAT5 cable directly to your router. If it does not work, replace the cable.
    • Connect the cable to your TP-Link wall plug. If it does not work, reconfigure or replace the wall plug.

Frederik Long, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Cable not connected

1. Cable not connected - Similar Threads - Cable connected

2. windows 10 network cable unplugged event removes TCP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 network cable unplugged event removes TCP connection: Hello, kind people.My computer has multiple network interfaces Intel I210 and runs Windows 10. I use TCPView to monitor the TCP connections established between Putty SSH client and Linux during the cable unplugging phase.When I enable only one of the network interface and...
  3. windows 10 network cable unplugged event removes TCP connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 network cable unplugged event removes TCP connection: Hello, kind people.My computer has multiple network interfaces Intel I210 and runs Windows 10. I use TCPView to monitor the TCP connections established between Putty SSH client and Linux during the cable unplugging phase.When I enable only one of the network interface and...
  4. windows 10 network cable unplugged event removes TCP connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone: I used to connect a usb cable to my Doro 6030 phone and it would show up in File Explorer , The driver for the USB sockets was updated on 8/2/24Now when I connect the phone does not show up in File Explorer....
  6. Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone

Windows 11 does not detect my USB cable connected Doro 6030 phone: I used to connect a usb cable to my Doro 6030 phone and it would show up in File Explorer , The driver for the USB sockets was updated on 8/2/24Now when I connect the phone does not show up in File Explorer....
  7. Does 2.4GHz and 5GHz make difference in connection via cable/Ethernet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does 2.4GHz and 5GHz make difference in connection via cable/Ethernet?: My laptop suddenly started to show the name of the ethernet connection "XXXXX_2.4GHz". It was "XXXXX_5GHz" just a week ago. I know the Ghz are for wireless connection but it feels wrong. Does it make any difference?...
  8. Does 2.4GHz and 5GHz make difference in connection via cable/Ethernet?

Does 2.4GHz and 5GHz make difference in connection via cable/Ethernet?: My laptop suddenly started to show the name of the ethernet connection "XXXXX_2.4GHz". It was "XXXXX_5GHz" just a week ago. I know the Ghz are for wireless connection but it feels wrong. Does it make any difference?...
  9. Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable: I just bought a brand new VGA cord and am trying to display my computer to my TV but it is not working. The tv is on PC input and VGA cord is hooked up to the computer and TV but the screen is reading no signal. What do i do?...
  10. Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable

Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable: I just bought a brand new VGA cord and am trying to display my computer to my TV but it is not working. The tv is on PC input and VGA cord is hooked up to the computer and TV but the screen is reading no signal. What do i do?...