Windows 10: Cable stapler

Discus and support Cable stapler in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there anyone in these forums who can recommend a good CAT cable stapling tool? Perhaps someone who is in the cabling business. Thank you. 98549 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Horsepower, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Cable stapler

Is there anyone in these forums who can recommend a good CAT cable stapling tool? Perhaps someone who is in the cabling business. Thank you.

:)

Horsepower, Nov 20, 2017

2. OneNote file disappeared from my Windows Phone 8

Yes, to be clear, the OneNote file is my wife's. She has had the file for years and recently started a new Section of the same file that she shares with me so we can both use it for our purposes. It is just the Section that is shared, the rest of the
    file is not shared. After she shared the section with me, the section quickly showed up on my WP8 without me having to do anything (which I thought was really nice actually). I/We have been using it for months until a couple weeks ago when it mysteriously
    disappeared, but just from my phone.

The shared section of my wife's OneNote still shows up on my computer and on my SkyDrive as mentioned previously. So it is still accessible through my account, but for some reason is not reaching my phone (same account). I haven't yet tried 'unsharing' and
    'resharing'. I'll try that and after I will update this thread with the results.

Thanks Jay_answers and 7thSense for your help so far.

Cristopher Cable, Nov 20, 2017
  3. Which one of these phones has the best battery life?

I am going to get a Nokia phone from "O2" store tomorrow. I will either get the Nokia 2700, Nokia 5130 or the Nokia 3120.

The dying Nokia that I am replacing I have had since 2005 and the battery usually lasted over a week between charges. The phone was an inexpensive one, €60 or something. I expect this kind of performance in my new phone.

Which of these phones have the best battery life?

stapler---01, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Cable stapler

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 20, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    Yes, it is called do not use one. I have used the Coaxial ones, or you can get the Romex ladders that allow for multiple cables.

If this is above a drop ceiling, you are allowed to attach the bundle to the wires holding the grid. You do have to make sure that you use the right cable that is marked as "Riser" cable.

bro67, Nov 21, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    That is masochist. The answer to the OP, would be no staplers allowed near Coax or Ethernet wiring, same as electrical.

bro67, Nov 21, 2017
  7. My assumption is that you are against them as people may accidentally staple into the cable. Electrical is one thing, Ethernet or Coax is harmless repair and simple to do when you take your time.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 22, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

Cable stapler

No, I am just stating that you do not use a stapler when dealing with Power, Coax, Ethernet/Phone and of course Fiber optics. They make D Rings and other items that do not damage cables for a reason. Same reason why the Romex ladders come in handy for multiple cables.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cable stapler

1. Cable stapler - Similar Threads - Cable stapler

2. I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good: I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-connect-my-phone-to-pc-through-usb-but/631cb50a-72e2-41b5-a854-2538e515cce6
  3. I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good: I can not connect my phone to pc through usb but phone charging and my cable is also good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-connect-my-phone-to-pc-through-usb-but/631cb50a-72e2-41b5-a854-2538e515cce6
  4. Why is my pc not connecting to my internet through the Ethernet cable anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc not connecting to my internet through the Ethernet cable anymore?: Im having trouble with my pc as it’s not connecting to the internet through the Ethernet cable but when I tried the Ethernet on another computer, it was able to get connection. I don’t know what happened because my pc was connecting to the internet just fine through the...
  5. Why is my pc not connecting to my internet through the Ethernet cable anymore?

Why is my pc not connecting to my internet through the Ethernet cable anymore?: Im having trouble with my pc as it’s not connecting to the internet through the Ethernet cable but when I tried the Ethernet on another computer, it was able to get connection. I don’t know what happened because my pc was connecting to the internet just fine through the...
  6. Why is my pc not connecting to my internet through the Ethernet cable anymore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Ethernet cable not being detected by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable not being detected by Windows 11: I have an Ethernet Port jack on my wall that supplies internet. When I connect a cable from the jack to my router then a cable from my router to my pc, Windows detects it and I get an internet connection. Problem is, when I try to remove the router and connect a cable from...
  8. Ethernet cable not being detected by Windows 11

Ethernet cable not being detected by Windows 11: I have an Ethernet Port jack on my wall that supplies internet. When I connect a cable from the jack to my router then a cable from my router to my pc, Windows detects it and I get an internet connection. Problem is, when I try to remove the router and connect a cable from...
  9. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  10. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...