Windows 10: CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

Discus and support CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am working on CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application. I want to read CAC card information like name, date of birth,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shridhar Kusurkar, Sep 23, 2022.

1. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

Hi, I am working on CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application. I want to read CAC card information like name, date of birth, card expiry date and certificate information.Is it possible to read this information in card read event?Could you please help me in this issue? Regards,Shridhar.

:)

Shridhar Kusurkar, Sep 23, 2022

2. Computer not reading CAC card

So after rolling back the driver I still had the same issue. The computer recognizes the Common Access Card (CAC) reader but it doesn't read the common access card. So I re-updated the drivers to the most current ones. Any other suggestions?

BrandonFenstermaker, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Thelazy1 Win User
    CAC CARD

Good Evening:

I am in the military and I use a CAC CARD reader to access various websites to do my job on my own computer. I took a recent update on Windows 10 to Version 1903. Now my computer sees my cac card reader, but when I insert my cac card it doesn't notice it.
    Device Manger sees my cac card reader and the driver is wokring properly, I did uninstall and reinstall to verify. The reader works on other computer and I checked my ID with the ID lab to make sure my card wasn't locked. I also sat with an IT to download
    all the right credentials for the CAC CARD, but the reader will not read my CAC CARD. It won't read mine or anyone else, but the reader does work. We tried it on other devices. I don't know if its a know issue and I been researching it for the past couple
    of days. Please help Thank You.

Thelazy1, Sep 23, 2022
  4. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

Windows 10 1909 Update, disabled Military CAC Smart Card Readers

I have an issue with the recent Windows Update 1909. A week ago I had no issues accessing my Military CAC. After a recent Update I could no longer access my CAC.

Both Smart Card readers are listed in Device Manager but ActiveClient does not list any card readers available. I cannot access via iExplorer, Firefox, or Chrome.

RobertNestlerode, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

1. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application - Similar Threads - CAC Common Access

2. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application: Hi, I am working on CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application. I have some below doubts.How I can validated CAC information?Do I need to used ActiveClient Agent? If yes, how I can use it?Is there list of API or services provided by DoD, which helps to...
  3. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application: Hi, I am working on CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application. I have some below doubts.How I can validated CAC information?Do I need to used ActiveClient Agent? If yes, how I can use it?Is there list of API or services provided by DoD, which helps to...
  4. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application: Hi, I am working on CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application. I want to read CAC card information like name, date of birth, card expiry date and certificate information.Is it possible to read this information in card read event?Could you please help...
  6. CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application: Hi, I am working on CAC Common Access Card authentication in windows forms application. I want to read CAC card information like name, date of birth, card expiry date and certificate information.Is it possible to read this information in card read event?Could you please help...
  7. Smart Card not reading CAC

Smart Card not reading CAC: Hi, After a microsoft update a few months ago my smart card reader no longer recognize my CAC. When I would try to log onto military sites, it would say no certificates present. On activclient middleware, it would say no card reader detected. I am using a SCR331 and a...
  8. CAC Card reader not detecting the card

CAC Card reader not detecting the card: Hello, I've read several posts with the EXACT same question, but they're not resolved, so I'm starting my own. I'm in the military and use a CAC CARD reader to access websites. After a recent windows update, my computer no longer detects my CAC CARD. The card reader is fine,...
  9. CAC CARD

CAC CARD: Good Evening: I am in the military and I use a CAC CARD reader to access various websites to do my job on my own computer. I took a recent update on Windows 10 to Version 1903. Now my computer sees my cac card reader, but when I insert my cac card it doesn't notice it....
  10. I have a cac card reader, installed the certificates, but windows won't read my cac card....

I have a cac card reader, installed the certificates, but windows won't read my cac card....: I'm trying to use access cac card required sites on my home personal computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-cac-card-reader-installed-the/933a196c-5da6-4cb2-8401-b1401bfe5011