Windows 10: cache

Discus and support cache in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; when using chrome with windows 10 I have this problem about every 15 web pages that are opened up the computer locks up, at the lower left of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kaveman, Mar 6, 2016.

1. kaveman Win User

cache

when using chrome with windows 10 I have this problem about every 15 web pages that are opened up the computer locks up, at the lower left of the screen,it shows this message waiting for cache. I have to reboot the computer, then it works for a while. how do I fix this?
    thanks for any & all help

:)

kaveman, Mar 6, 2016

2. Cache.

Hi Silver_Pirate,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with space on your
    Huawei Ascend W1, exactly with folder “other”. This is ongoing issue. We are waiting for an update which should solve this issue. You can have a look into those threads:

What is "Other" under Storage?

How do I clear the "other" folder?

Also, you can use an app calls Shrink Storage, but for that moment only way to clear this folder is a hard reset of the phone ( of course before that make sure that your phone is backup).

And there is no way to move the application cache on SD-card, applications can be only install in the phone storage.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Mar 6, 2016
  3. Cache

i have a question to ask about storage check and storage sense

i scanned my lumia 1520 cache (temporary files) using storage sense from 150mb down to 126mb temp files are cleared

i scanned my lumia 1520 cache (temporary files) using storage check built in from 7m down to 4mb temp files are cleared

my question is which of them is accurate??

any answer about this??????

Charles_09, Mar 6, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

cache

davidhk, Mar 6, 2016
  5. kaveman Win User
    I have done the things you listed. will see if it helps.
    thanks for the quick reply & info ( sure it will help )
    thanks

kaveman, Mar 6, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

Do post back the result after a day or 2.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Mar 6, 2016
  7. kaveman Win User
    It is a fix! It is working great now.
    thanks

kaveman, Mar 8, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

cache

You are welcome.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cache

1. cache - Similar Threads - cache

2. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  3. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  4. Remove Cache files from system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Cache files from system: Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from github portal but need to delete the same repository from windows cache. Please guide what is the process for deleting files from...
  5. Remove Cache files from system

Remove Cache files from system: Hi Team,I have uploaded a organisation files to github repository from windows machine.Due to security reasons i have removed the repository from github portal but need to delete the same repository from windows cache. Please guide what is the process for deleting files from...
  6. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  7. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.: If <ESC> is pressed then this appears:Then appears a blue screen error that shows the stop code Inaccessible boot device. I tried startup repair, system restore, uninstall update. But nothing worked...
  8. The operating system did not shutdown cleanly. Reconstructing cache metadata.

9. How to clear the cache of my installed apps in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear the cache of my installed apps in Windows 11?: Hi there,I haven't had a Windows PC for a number of years, I've been using Android smartphones as my go-to device for emails, web browsing, news, etc. I'm well versed in most things tech, however, I do not have anywhere near the skills of a full stack developer. I know how to...
  10. How to clear the cache of my installed apps in Windows 11?

How to clear the cache of my installed apps in Windows 11?: Hi there,I haven't had a Windows PC for a number of years, I've been using Android smartphones as my go-to device for emails, web browsing, news, etc. I'm well versed in most things tech, however, I do not have anywhere near the skills of a full stack developer. I know how to...