Windows 10: cache

Discus and support cache in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; when using chrome with windows 10 I have this problem about every 15 web pages that are opened up the computer locks up, at the lower left of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kaveman, Mar 6, 2016.

1. kaveman Win User

cache

when using chrome with windows 10 I have this problem about every 15 web pages that are opened up the computer locks up, at the lower left of the screen,it shows this message waiting for cache. I have to reboot the computer, then it works for a while. how do I fix this?
    thanks for any & all help

:)

kaveman, Mar 6, 2016

2. Cache.

Hi Silver_Pirate,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with space on your
    Huawei Ascend W1, exactly with folder “other”. This is ongoing issue. We are waiting for an update which should solve this issue. You can have a look into those threads:

What is "Other" under Storage?

How do I clear the "other" folder?

Also, you can use an app calls Shrink Storage, but for that moment only way to clear this folder is a hard reset of the phone ( of course before that make sure that your phone is backup).

And there is no way to move the application cache on SD-card, applications can be only install in the phone storage.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Mar 6, 2016
  3. Cache

i have a question to ask about storage check and storage sense

i scanned my lumia 1520 cache (temporary files) using storage sense from 150mb down to 126mb temp files are cleared

i scanned my lumia 1520 cache (temporary files) using storage check built in from 7m down to 4mb temp files are cleared

my question is which of them is accurate??

any answer about this??????

Charles_09, Mar 6, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

cache

davidhk, Mar 6, 2016
  5. kaveman Win User
    I have done the things you listed. will see if it helps.
    thanks for the quick reply & info ( sure it will help )
    thanks

kaveman, Mar 6, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

Do post back the result after a day or 2.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Mar 6, 2016
  7. kaveman Win User
    It is a fix! It is working great now.
    thanks

kaveman, Mar 8, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

cache

You are welcome.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cache

1. cache - Similar Threads - cache

2. I tried to rebuild the icon cache

in Windows 10 Support
    I tried to rebuild the icon cache: I tried to rebuild the icon cache. I had no success whatsoever. Here are my screenshots if anyone has an idea: [img] [img] [img] [img] 136373
  3. Browser Cache files

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Cache files: Hello,Before shutting down the computer, I run "CCleaner" to remove all 'coockies' and browser cache files.My default browser is 'Chrome', but most cache files are from 'Edge'.My question: When I start the computer (day after cleaning), internet is still not connected,...
  4. Browser Cache files

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser Cache files: Hello,Before shutting down the computer, I run "CCleaner" to remove all 'coockies' and browser cache files.My default browser is 'Chrome', but most cache files are from 'Edge'.My question: When I start the computer (day after cleaning), internet is still not connected,...
  5. Big Cache (70.2 GB) after the update

in Windows 10 Support
    Big Cache (70.2 GB) after the update: Hello everyone *Tongue a few weeks ago I updated windows from 1809 to 1903, Via Windows 10 Update Assistant. But the cache is still there (70.2 GB), i try to clean it using Disk Cleanup/TuneUp/CCleaner, but it doesn't affect it. if it is safe to delete manually/by force?...
  6. Can i use my computer if I am purging windows cache of temporary files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i use my computer if I am purging windows cache of temporary files?: I am purging temp files and would like to continue to work. Can I open up chrome and work while this is being done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-computer-if-i-am-purging-windows/363b32fc-71f4-4ead-b8d8-17d268b3ae6c"
  7. How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?: How can I clear my browser cache in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-browser-cache-in-windows-10/cc482541-0279-46fa-8c77-66d47672c1e0
  8. Export contacts/people from local cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export contacts/people from local cache: Hi everyone, I have a People account on my desktop for which I don't have the official (online) account anymore (deleted). However, for some reason, I lost all my contacts, but these are still available in the People App (which can no longer sync with the original...
  9. how to clear caches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to clear caches: how to clear caches https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-caches/cfedf7a2-2ec3-465a-ba4e-ce8fce234761
  10. Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III: Anyone any experience with Silicon Power? Amazon has it for $89.99 134815