Windows 10: Cad software crash

Discus and support Cad software crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is the cuse to the software crashes? Application: bSuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mc POLO, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Mc POLO Win User

Cad software crash

What is the cuse to the software crashes?

Application: bSuite.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare, Int32)

at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(System.Uri, System.Net.ICredentials, System.Net.IWebProxy, System.Net.Cache.RequestCachePolicy)

at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(System.Uri, System.String, System.Type)

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.FinishInitUriString()

at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl..ctor(System.String, System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings, System.Xml.XmlParserContext, System.Xml.XmlResolver)

at System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(System.String, System.Xml.XmlParserContext)

at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(System.String, System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings, System.Xml.XmlParserContext)

at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(System.String, System.Xml.Linq.LoadOptions)

at Biesse.Templates.TemplateParser.Parse()

Exception Info: Biesse.Templates.TemplateFileNotFoundException

at Biesse.Templates.TemplateParser.Parse()

at Biesse.Templates.TemplateManager.Create[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.String)

at b.Commands.MeasureUnitSystemConfigurationConversionFactors.Load(System.IO.Abstractions.FileInfoBase)

at b.Kernel.Views.MeasureUnitSystemInitializer.PopulateMeasureUnitSystemCollection()

at b.Kernel.Views.MeasureUnitSystemInitializer..ctor(System.IO.Abstractions.IFileSystem)

at b.Kernel.Views.ApplicationPreInitializer..ctor(System.IO.Abstractions.IFileSystem, Platform.Utilities.LocalizationService.ILocalizationService, Platform.Utilities.Test.TestInformation)

at bSuite.BootstrapFramework.Core.PlatformBootstrapExtensions.InstallPlatformAssemblies(bSuite.BootstrapFramework.Core.PlatformBootstrapper, b.Core.Disposables.ReversedDisposableCollection)

at bSuite.BootstrapFramework.Core.PlatformBootstrapper.OnRunBootstrap()

at Suite.BootstrapFramework.Contracts.AbstractPlatformBootstrapper.RunBootStrap()

at bSuite.App.OnStartup(System.Windows.StartupEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)

at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)

at System.Windows.Application.Run()

at bSuite.EntryPoint.Main()

Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: bSuite.exe, version 9.9.223.0, tidsstämpel 0x5ccc218c

, felet uppstod i modulen med namn: KERNELBASE.dll, version 10.0.18362.418, tidsstämpel 0x2b181c2c

Undantagskod: 0xe0434352

Felförskjutning: 0x00113572

Process-ID: 0x620

Programmets starttid: 0x01d584334e699565

Sökväg till program: C:\BIESSE\bSuite\bSuite.exe

Sökväg till modul: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Rapport-ID: a6082c4b-eb65-4992-9e6e-823c33732249

Fullständigt namn på felaktigt paket:

Show quoted text

:)

Mc POLO, Oct 16, 2019

2. CAD software not working properly.

Hi Rohan,

Your concern with the NX 10 CAD software may need an in-depth technical assistance that can be addressed either on our TechNet forum or MSDN forum. For us to direct you to the correct location, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you creating a program or an application?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching NX 10 CAD software? Can you provide us a screenshot?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Oct 16, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Cad software crash

Auto CAD

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

This is very unfortunate that you are having trouble in using both Auto CAD 2007 and 2015. As we have checked Auto CAD 2007 requirements on

Auto CAD
    website, we found that there is a design limitation for Windows 10. Auto CAD 2015 is well suited and designed for Windows 10, which is a good sign for you.

As you mentioned that Auto CAD 2007 and Auto CAD 2015 both temporary overrides are not working, we need clarity on this issue. Please provide us few information.

• Did you observe any error message while using Auto CAD 2015?
    • Did you try reinstalling Auto CAD 2015?

However, we would like you to uninstall Auto CAD 2007. Then reinstall

Auto CAD 2015
    and Auto CAD 2007 in
    compatibility
    mode, after which you can check if the issue is resolved.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Cad software crash

1. Cad software crash - Similar Threads - Cad software crash

2. VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion: Hi!I need to convert VISIO drawings into AUTO CAD. Do I need any add-ons or Plug in? Does VISIO standard 2021 support that conversion? Please advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-to-auto-cad-conversion/7175c44e-9143-446e-88d8-3142d202e128
  3. VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion: Hi!I need to convert VISIO drawings into AUTO CAD. Do I need any add-ons or Plug in? Does VISIO standard 2021 support that conversion? Please advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-to-auto-cad-conversion/7175c44e-9143-446e-88d8-3142d202e128
  4. VISIO to AUTO CAD conversion

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  6. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  7. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cannot associate DXF files with my CAD software

Cannot associate DXF files with my CAD software: I want to associate DXF files with TurboCAD 20. In the file association by extension Windows 10 will only allow me to choose a program from the App Store. Why can't I associate this CAD format with my CAD software? I should be able to associate any file type with any program...
  9. The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The window displayed in CAD-based software is incomplete: The window displayed in CAD-based software ( such as Hongye Municipal Pipeline Design Software) is incomplete, and some software command windows only display part of it, or overlap between function buttons.[ATTACH]...
  10. Auto CAD

Auto CAD: Since i installed the windows 10 my auto cad 2007 & 2015 both temporary overrides are not working. i often use shift to temporary on and off orthomode but now i cantt. please help.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cad software fashion crashes