Windows 10: calander and reset option

Discus and support calander and reset option in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I do a reset on my computer and it re-installs windows 10, will I lose my calendar? If so, can I save the calendar contents on a flash drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerHanna_891, Sep 6, 2019.

1. calander and reset option

If I do a reset on my computer and it re-installs windows 10, will I lose my calendar?

If so, can I save the calendar contents on a flash drive?

:)

RogerHanna_891, Sep 6, 2019
  2. mmf65 Win User

Calanders

Synch all calanders with colors to the phone from hotmail. Also include To_do list.

mmf65, Sep 6, 2019
  3. willsong Win User
    Syncing Outlook Calanders

I recently purchased a palm pro, I am trying to synch my calanders one is personal and one is work from Outlook 07, I am able to synch my personal calander to my PDA but unable to synch my work calander. Any suggestions on synching multiple calanders?

willsong, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

calander and reset option

Calander on taskbar...

Hi Leigh,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers manually?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the issue were due to corrupted system files or running application on your computer's background.
    We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

Run SFC Scan.  

System File Checker
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

For more information regarding SFC, click
    here.

Run DISM Tool.  

To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

For more information regarding
    DISM Tool, click here.

Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

calander and reset option

1. calander and reset option - Similar Threads - calander reset option

2. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  3. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail and calander: can anyone tell me why mail downloadssome emails in just code. There doesn't seem to be any particular sourse of emails some just come through as code. I've about had it with mail and amabout to find a new client. I've had more trouble with it in the last few months....
  4. mail and calander

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Calander events disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calander events disappeared: I have been using Windows Calendar for a few years and been having on and off, times when the Calendar dumps everything and I have to start again.Sometimes it comes back after a mont or so and replaces the new items I have entered.This is infuriating for me as I rely on this...
  6. Calander events disappeared

Calander events disappeared: I have been using Windows Calendar for a few years and been having on and off, times when the Calendar dumps everything and I have to start again.Sometimes it comes back after a mont or so and replaces the new items I have entered.This is infuriating for me as I rely on this...
  7. Mail and Calander App

Mail and Calander App: My mail and calander app was working fine yesterday afternoon. Then, boom, it would no longer open. Shutdown computer and waited about 5 minutes before turning it back on, didn't work. Clean disc...hey, it's worked in the past for other issues, didn't work. Ran a full...
  8. Uninstalling Mail and Calander

in Browsers and Email
    Uninstalling Mail and Calander: I am wanting to try Mail and Calander on Win10 x64 2004 but have a few questions Can I import mail from Thunderbird? Can I have M&C make a daily or bi-weekly backup to a file on my hard drive for archivals? If I do not like M&C and I uninstall, how do I make sure that all...
  9. windows calander in chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows calander in chinese: when I open the calander click clock on toolbar the calender displays with chinese writing, english everywhere else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-calander-in-chinese/39f702d5-be05-4901-b967-8332db7203f4
  10. Calander transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calander transfer: Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon. Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar....