Windows 10: Calander events erased upon most recent update

Discus and support Calander events erased upon most recent update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had roughly 2-3 months worth of calendar events within the Calendar App that I now have to scramble to fix, re enter, but I can't even do that! I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nothing ever works win10, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Calander events erased upon most recent update

I had roughly 2-3 months worth of calendar events within the Calendar App that I now have to scramble to fix, re enter, but I can't even do that!

I don't use an Outlook or ANY email account associated with Win10, I have a local account only, so logging into Outlook or Microsoft doesn't do anything here. I've already tried.

I've also tried Resetting the App, as well as the Fix Windows Store Apps Helper as well. Nada.

Now I can't add any new events on-top of the fact all my old events are gone. What another great update.

I did notice when hitting the Windows key to bring up the Start Window with all my Pinned apps, I did see the events for today and tomorrow linger in the Calendar App Window, but that has since disappeared, and when opening the app it is now basically useless.

Anyone actually solve this one?? Shouldn't there be a directory somewhere where I can retrieve the old app data, in particular, the Event data?

:)

nothing ever works win10, Nov 3, 2020
  2. willsong Win User

Syncing Outlook Calanders

I recently purchased a palm pro, I am trying to synch my calanders one is personal and one is work from Outlook 07, I am able to synch my personal calander to my PDA but unable to synch my work calander. Any suggestions on synching multiple calanders?

willsong, Nov 3, 2020
  3. mmf65 Win User
    Calanders

Synch all calanders with colors to the phone from hotmail. Also include To_do list.

mmf65, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Calander events erased upon most recent update

Why do notifications on my calander show up after the event?

Windows phone 7, HTC HD7, MANGO, T-mobile most recent update. I am so
    very tired of Windows Live Calander notifying me of events up to 2.5 hours after the appointment. My phone does just fine with it's alerts, but the email part sucks. And before anyone asks yes my settings are to notify me before the appointment. My email
    is not set to check every 3 hours once an hour unless I log on. Hot mail calander sucks. Outlook calander no matter the version would be better.

grillngreek, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Calander events erased upon most recent update

1. Calander events erased upon most recent update - Similar Threads - Calander events erased

2. trouble with the most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with the most recent update: my audio on my laptop has stopped working after having installed the latest update for windows 11, and I am very confused as to why it is not working as I have also tried many, many solutions in order to fix it. I also cannot go back to the previous version either nor can I...
  3. trouble with the most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with the most recent update: my audio on my laptop has stopped working after having installed the latest update for windows 11, and I am very confused as to why it is not working as I have also tried many, many solutions in order to fix it. I also cannot go back to the previous version either nor can I...
  4. Most recent updates will not install

Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  5. Calander events disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calander events disappeared: I have been using Windows Calendar for a few years and been having on and off, times when the Calendar dumps everything and I have to start again.Sometimes it comes back after a mont or so and replaces the new items I have entered.This is infuriating for me as I rely on this...
  6. Calander events disappeared

Calander events disappeared: I have been using Windows Calendar for a few years and been having on and off, times when the Calendar dumps everything and I have to start again.Sometimes it comes back after a mont or so and replaces the new items I have entered.This is infuriating for me as I rely on this...
  7. Most Recent Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  8. Downloaded the most recent update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded the most recent update...: And it did removed my profile picture, changed the color of my task bar... why would an update do this? It's not letting me change the color back either. submitted by /u/windyhollow102 [link] [comments]...
  9. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  10. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...