Windows 10: Calander transfer

Discus and support Calander transfer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerHanna_891, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Calander transfer

Hi there !!

I really really need help!!

My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon.

Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar.

I have 3 questions to relieve my anxiety.

1.] Can the calendar be saved on a flash drive??

2.] Can the calendar be transferred to my soon to be new laptop thru this Microsoft account?

3.} Will the calendar disappear if I do a reset??

If none of these solutions are possible, I will have to start the slow and tedious and hair pulling out process of going thru the entire left over part of this year and the whole year of 2020 with entries and write them down to manually transfer them. PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

:)

RogerHanna_891, Sep 8, 2019
  2. mmf65 Win User

Calanders

Synch all calanders with colors to the phone from hotmail. Also include To_do list.

mmf65, Sep 8, 2019
  3. willsong Win User
    Syncing Outlook Calanders

I recently purchased a palm pro, I am trying to synch my calanders one is personal and one is work from Outlook 07, I am able to synch my personal calander to my PDA but unable to synch my work calander. Any suggestions on synching multiple calanders?

willsong, Sep 8, 2019
  4. rss81 Win User

Calander transfer

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Calander transfer

1. Calander transfer - Similar Threads - Calander transfer

2. Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?: For context I used the "open calendar" feature to add a calendar feed from D2L, and overlayed it, which is very convenient to view assignments within outlook itself, however it would be nice to view it from the calendar/agenda shortcut in the taskbar.If possible, I it would...
  3. Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?: For context I used the "open calendar" feature to add a calendar feed from D2L, and overlayed it, which is very convenient to view assignments within outlook itself, however it would be nice to view it from the calendar/agenda shortcut in the taskbar.If possible, I it would...
  4. why am i being forced to put my email and calander on the cloud I hate the idea of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i being forced to put my email and calander on the cloud I hate the idea of the...: why am i being forced to put my email and calander on the cloud I hate the idea of the cloud It just give you access to al my information which i consider an invasion of privacy?...
  5. why am i being forced to put my email and calander on the cloud I hate the idea of the...

why am i being forced to put my email and calander on the cloud I hate the idea of the...: why am i being forced to put my email and calander on the cloud I hate the idea of the cloud It just give you access to al my information which i consider an invasion of privacy?...
  6. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  7. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  8. My Calander App is not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Calander App is not opening.: I have restarted my pc, updated my pc and also deleted and reinstalled the Calander app, but it's still working. It opens for 2 seconds onto a white window and then closes....
  9. My Calander App is not opening.

My Calander App is not opening.: I have restarted my pc, updated my pc and also deleted and reinstalled the Calander app, but it's still working. It opens for 2 seconds onto a white window and then closes....
  10. TRANSFER APPOINTMENTS FROM CALANDER TO PHONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TRANSFER APPOINTMENTS FROM CALANDER TO PHONE: WHEN I INSTALL APPOINTMENTS ON CALANDER THEY DON'T SHOW ON PHONE CALANDER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-appointments-from-calander-to-phone/2f4384f1-871d-4094-909f-ee1c929b25ca