Windows 10: Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

Discus and support Calculation error of windows 10 calculator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WalkerJohnnie, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks!

Calculation error of windows 10 calculator b8716d32-7f6c-47e6-9d4f-8259aec313db?upload=true.jpg Calculation error of windows 10 calculator 6ed010fc-c5ca-4b7e-ba5d-8354925c901e?upload=true.png

:)

WalkerJohnnie, Oct 6, 2018

2. Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

1. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator - Similar Threads - Calculation error calculator

2. There is an error in calculator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an error in calculator.: The calculator doesn't calculate right . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-error-in-calculator/9a3b4f22-e42f-4749-a218-da76b66cce7d
  3. There is an error in calculator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an error in calculator.: The calculator doesn't calculate right . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-error-in-calculator/9a3b4f22-e42f-4749-a218-da76b66cce7d
  4. Windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calculator: The calculator is too big. I resized it using the instructions but it only got a tiny bit smaller. I'm using a desktop, not a phone, so I don't need the buttons so big. Can we download Microsoft's old calculator? I don't want a calculator from some random site....
  5. Windows 10 calculator

Windows 10 calculator: What should be 5x5+5x5You would say 50, but the Windows 10 calculator says 150 Am I doing something wrong, or its a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calculator/09dd5ae7-56a0-4d05-adca-29cd8dcf79ee
  6. windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations

windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations: I noticed today that my calculator in windows 10 stopped showing the calculations I made before pressing enter to see the result of the calculations. I have windows 10 on my other computer and in it the calculator still works like it should. So for example if I write 1+2+3...
  7. Windows 10 calculator

Windows 10 calculator: I have two questions. 1. Why was possibility to evaluate inverse trigonomic functions supressed more and more with every new version of Calculator and was finally completely removed? 2. How DARE you to call mode of calculator without such possibility - needed even for...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I would like to know a keyboard shortcut to bring the calculator to the front, without having to click it with my mouse. I use the calculator all day trying to kick the adding machine habit!. The added step of having to mouse click before i can start entering numbers is not...
  9. Windows 10 Calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Calculator: Hi, I was tring to programing my own calculator by using Microsoft Visual Studio and mostly i was basing on windows calculator. But tonigt i have decided a bug(not sure. but for me its not working right). To explain well ill give you an example : when i try to make...
  10. Windows 10 Calculator

Windows 10 Calculator: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro, and it seems that one of the accounts is locked onto the calculator app. There's no taskbar, no option to minimize, nothing but the calculator. I've investigated it looking for a way out of the application, but can't find anything. Is...