Windows 10: Calculator and Photos Crash

Discus and support Calculator and Photos Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Hafidz. my windows suddenly can't open calculator and photos. Every time i click the symbol of photos and calculators there are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hafidz Wahyu M, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Calculator and Photos Crash

Hello, my name is Hafidz.

my windows suddenly can't open calculator and photos. Every time i click the symbol of photos and calculators there are not any window apps that pop up/display in my screen. I hope that you can show me the procedure how to fix it so i can use these apps again in my computer. because i often use these apps for my daily task in my laptop.

Thank you.

Sincerely

Hafidz

:)

Hafidz Wahyu M, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Nanthamil Win User

Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Hi,

My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator.

--> Performed Calculator Reset.

--> Tried installed Calculator from Store.

--> Installed Calculator HD from Store.

-->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing

--> No error code.

Please suggest any other solutions.

Nanthamil, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Randy_C. Win User
    Windows 10 calculator keeps crashing

The above steps did not fix the problem. I went to the add or remove programs settings in an effort to delete the calculator program in an effort to reinstall it. Typed "calc" in the search this list. Found the entry and tried to uninstall, grayed out
    wouldn't execute. Went to advanced settings where a reset option was presented. Reset the program and now it will run in standard mode. I don't know what bug is causing calculator to crash right after it is starts in date mode. What this has to do with
    windows store is beyond me.

Randy_C., Feb 5, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

Calculator and Photos Crash

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Calculator and Photos Crash

1. Calculator and Photos Crash - Similar Threads - Calculator Photos Crash

2. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  3. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  4. Erros no Store, calculator e photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erros no Store, calculator e photos: Não estou conseguindo utilizar a calculadora, o photos e nenhum aplicativo que venda da Microsoft Store, nem mesmo o Store consigo abrir...abre e fecha muito rápido sem nenhum erro aparente.Nome do Log: System Fonte: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Data: 30/05/2022 15:21:57...
  5. calculator turn bluescreen and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator turn bluescreen and crashes: I want to use my calculator. However, everytime I use it it will turn on and goes bluescreen, then crashes afterwards. Restating won't fix the problem. Please help....
  6. calculator turn bluescreen and crashes

calculator turn bluescreen and crashes: I want to use my calculator. However, everytime I use it it will turn on and goes bluescreen, then crashes afterwards. Restating won't fix the problem. Please help....
  7. Calculator and Photo Apps

Calculator and Photo Apps: Is anyone else having issues with the Photos and Calculator apps not operating? Each time I start up both my Pc and my laptop neither app works, I just get a Windows error message. I have to go into each of the app settings and terminate it, reset it then repair it for them...
  8. Windows Photos and Calculator apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photos and Calculator apps not working: This error keeps showing up when i open calculator or photos. It says they've been updating but this happened 2 weeks ago and it still happens. I tried checking for updates but nothing happened. How can i fix it?[ATTACH]...
  9. calculator not working,crash

calculator not working,crash: I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable antivirus and test if load if not reinstall store get help online after load in the store look for update and try to open the...
  10. Windows store Calculator crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store Calculator crashes: When launching calc the windows store calls calculator.exe from the "C:\Program Files\Windowsapps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1811.3241.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" directory but the application crashes with the following exception and faulting module: Exception code:...