Windows 10: calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

Discus and support calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kat2_70, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Kat2_70 Win User

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update

:)

Kat2_70, Sep 21, 2019
  2. evochic Win User

Calculator Disappears

Hi folks,

I installed Windows 10 without any hiccups, but now my calculator seems to disappear every time I open the app. Is there any fix for this? If it's a re-post, please direct me to the thread, thanks!

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears [​IMG]

Thanks to delay snipping, I managed to catch it before it disappeared. It lasts for 2 secs like this and quits unexpectedly without error messages.

***EDIT: Yes, I have restarted, shut down totally, etc. What next?
    ***EDIT #2: I have also uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed and that did not fix it.

evochic, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Calculator and Microsoft Store Tray Icons missing and apps start and then disappear immediately

I had set up calculator and windows store as icons in the tray (along with others). Now all of a sudden those two icons are missing (although the space is still there) and when i click on the spot where calculator icon was (for instance) the calculator
    app opens but then immediately disappears. Same with microsoft store app. And same thing happens with those apps if i try to start them from the start menu or all apps menu.

All other apps work fine, are visible and I haven't added any software or hardware. Ran virus scan, troubleshooter and so forth.

Windows 10 Build 10586.318

patrickvedra, Sep 21, 2019
  4. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

Nokia 6500 Slide Calculator - disappeared!

im using nokia 5610.the calculator which i had as one of my shortcuts in the fone has DISAPPEARED! i liked the calculator a lot cos it was very different. can anyone suggest how i can get it back?its suposed to be in the organiser list but its not there!got
    the dictionary in it place!!!

pls help!

saransdawn, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

1. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears - Similar Threads - calculator app disappears

2. Windows notifications disappear immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows notifications disappear immediately: I've been trying to get notifications working on Windows 11, as I've never used them in the past. I'd like to now, with Microsoft To Do, Mail, and even Gmail through Edge. However, as soon as a notification pops up, it disappears from the side of the screen, and the...
  3. Windows notifications disappear immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows notifications disappear immediately: I've been trying to get notifications working on Windows 11, as I've never used them in the past. I'd like to now, with Microsoft To Do, Mail, and even Gmail through Edge. However, as soon as a notification pops up, it disappears from the side of the screen, and the...
  4. calculator history disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator history disappears: When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-history-disappears/b9c4b79d-a51e-44e7-83d8-6e67683c81e5
  5. Calculator, store and other apps open then close immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator, store and other apps open then close immediately: Calculator, store and other apps open then close immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-store-and-other-apps-open-then-close/896cf7b9-ffe2-4359-b464-d9ad234518cc
  6. Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately

Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately: Upgraded to Windows 10 ver 2004 and now calculator is doesn't work. Microsoft support is suggesting to rollback to last version. WHAT, that's a fix. It's more of a copout.... Any suggestions, ideas. Asking the question shows that a lot of apps suffer from that....
  7. WindowsApps Folder / Apps disappeared or close immediately after opening

WindowsApps Folder / Apps disappeared or close immediately after opening: Hello, I've been told that a Windows Update caused permissions to change in my WindowsApps Folder, and that is the reason why some of them stopped working. I've tried countless "fixes" for the issue, but none of them have worked. I am to the point where I'm wondering if it...
  8. Command Promt Disappears Immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Promt Disappears Immediately: I'm currently on Windows 10 build 1803 and I'm not able to use command prompt at all. It opens for one second and then closes out immediately. Can someone please help me get command prompt functioning?...
  9. Edge appears when I click on it, then disappears immediately

in Browsers and Email
    Edge appears when I click on it, then disappears immediately: Edge appears when I click on it--or something does--then immediately disappears. Is there a way to reinstall it? or correct this behavior? I recently had huge problems with setting permissions and to solve them I restored to an earlier restore point. Thanks. 37488
  10. Calculator Disappears

Calculator Disappears: Hi folks, I installed Windows 10 without any hiccups, but now my calculator seems to disappear every time I open the app. Is there any fix for this? If it's a re-post, please direct me to the thread, thanks! [img] Thanks to delay snipping, I managed to catch it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows calculator appears and then disappears

2. why does calculator disappear when i click on it

3. when i open the app it disappear automatically

4. microsoft store apps start opening but then immediately disappear