Windows 10: Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature

Discus and support Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature

Brink, Jul 31, 2019

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Calculator app in Windows 10 soon to get always on top feature - Similar Threads - Calculator app soon

2. How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with a native Calculator app which is pretty nice. It has […] This article How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    did they remove the always on top feature on the calculator?: I tried looking for the button but it seems to have disappeared. Is there any way to bring it back? It's really annoying having it disappear every time I go back to my browser. I have assignments to do damnit! submitted by /u/MoltenHydrogen [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows are always getting stuck on top

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows are always getting stuck on top: Hello, I've got a rather strange problem. I've had this problem for months, since my last clean install, and I've just done a clean install of Win10 to find the issue still there. Ultimately, some windows are just getting stuck on top (of others). For example, if I open...
  5. "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature: Does Windows 10 support an "Always on Top" feature / hot key, or is there a third-party program you can recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top-windows-10-feature/a5a3753e-8131-4bfa-ac6b-31a8a3343f0b
  6. Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features: Windows 10 has a calculator built-in and it has several tools that are dedicated to more advanced work. You can adequately calculate the simple mathematical functions with the default calculator app shipped with Windows 10, but the Calculator app feels incomplete for...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator is getting Always on Top mode for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator is getting Always on Top mode for Insiders: Microsoft open-sourced the Windows Calculator app earlier this year and the Redmond firm has been inviting independent devs to contribute to the essential tool. The development of Calculator has advanced after this move and Microsoft recently announced Always on Top mode for...
  9. Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features: One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!! *Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 ....
  10. Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Always on Top mode for Calculator app in Windows 10 The Windows Calculator app included in Windows 10 is a simple yet powerful calculator that includes standard, scientific,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to select calculator to be always on top of screen