Windows 10: calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update

Discus and support calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Calculator app not working [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamratSengupta, Aug 1, 2020.

1. calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update

Calculator app not working

calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update 358abcc6-877f-40d6-9bd2-c3eca61344a1?upload=true.jpg

:)

SamratSengupta, Aug 1, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Calculator not working

Hello,

If a default Windows 10 app is missing or not working correctly, it might be due to the system being outdated or there is a corruption within the system or profile that you are using. For us to isolate the issue in launching the Calculator app in Windows
    10, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the problem in opening the app started recently?
    • When attempting to open the app, are there any error messages that appear?
    • Are you able to launch the app using another local account?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting, attempt to launch the app.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Aug 1, 2020
  4. calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update

Calculator not working in Win 10

Hi Asad,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

• Did you try all the troubleshooting steps suggested on the thread?

In case you have tried all the above steps, I suggest you to place the computer in
    Clean boot state and try installing the Calculator app to check if it helps.
    Performing a clean boot helps to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update

1. calculator app not working getting this screenshot Win 10 running on latest update - Similar Threads - calculator app working

2. Calculator app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app is not working: The calculator app is not working properly. I can open it but once I type any numbers in it will not respond. It will become white and says not responding. I tried to download third party calculator and it is working fine but I dont want it. I want the build in app of Windows...
  3. Calculator app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app is not working: The calculator app is not working properly. I can open it but once I type any numbers in it will not respond. It will become white and says not responding. I tried to download third party calculator and it is working fine but I dont want it. I want the build in app of Windows...
  4. calculator win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    calculator win 10: wehere is de calculator in win 10 i did try to get more than 2 hour to get it why is so DIFFICULT TO GET A CALCULATORA SIMPLE CALCULATOR DO THISA DO so i started to hate windows...
  5. calculator win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator win 10: wehere is de calculator in win 10 i did try to get more than 2 hour to get it why is so DIFFICULT TO GET A CALCULATORA SIMPLE CALCULATOR DO THISA DO so i started to hate windows...
  6. calculator win 10

7. apps are not opening in the latest win 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    apps are not opening in the latest win 10 update: It has been a prevalant problem in my pc that with the latest october windows update many of my most used and favorite apps are just not opening while they worked perfectly fine just before. this is more prominent with programs downloaded from internet through reliable...
  8. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...
  9. Calculator in Win 10 is not working.

Calculator in Win 10 is not working.: Tried to use the built in Calculator in win 10 this morning and got the following message: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Windows Store to purchase the full app. I've used the calculator numerous times with no issues. I've...
  10. Calculator app update

Calculator app update: Noticed when I tried to launch Calculator tonight it was just flashing open for a milli second then closing. Went into Windows Store and saw calculator stuck on updating. I paused the update and then clicked the circular arrow to re-download. This then went through and...