Windows 10: Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10

Discus and support Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am facing a problem with my laptop for the last 2 dayswindows 10,dell. Suddenly calculator app starting to open automatically for a several time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jahin31, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Jahin31 Win User

Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10

I am facing a problem with my laptop for the last 2 dayswindows 10,dell. Suddenly calculator app starting to open automatically for a several time. And it won't close for about 30mins. Within this time nothing is working. Sometime it backs to Normal,sometimes I have to shut it down using power on button. I uninstall calculator app then Microsoft store started to malfunctioning. Also I reset the laptop but no luck. Any solution or suggestion?

:)

Jahin31, Sep 21, 2020
  2. SML1693 Win User

windows 10 calculator app opens by itself multiple times

SML1693, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Is this issue specific to calculator app?
    I would suggest you to open task manager and check if you are able to see multiple calculator running. Right click on the task bar and click on task manager and check the status.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 21, 2020
  4. SML1693 Win User

Let me qualify that answer - Yes it is specific to Calculator but NO, it does not appear multiple times in Task Manager even though it is open dozens of times!

SML1693, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Calculator app opening

2. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  3. Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times

Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times: Please help me, on my windows 10 the calculator app kept launching multiple windows no matter what i and how many times i close it ,Tried resetting the app, terminating process tree, force stop, and uninstalled it, but even then, i ga massage says , need an app to open this...
  4. Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times: Please help me, on my windows 10 the calculator app kept launching multiple windows no matter what i and how many times i close it ,Tried resetting the app, terminating process tree, force stop, and uninstalled it, but even then, i ga massage says , need an app to open this...
  5. Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Calculator app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app wont open: My calculator is not opening. I have error message says cant open the application. I tried to update my Windows 11 but same issue. There is no pending updates as well in my Store so I dont think that I need to update the app but it is not opening at all. I need the app for my...
  7. Calculator app wont open

Calculator app wont open: My calculator is not opening. I have error message says cant open the application. I tried to update my Windows 11 but same issue. There is no pending updates as well in my Store so I dont think that I need to update the app but it is not opening at all. I need the app for my...
  8. Unattended Windows 10 Pro launches Explorer, Calculator and other Apps Multiple Times...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unattended Windows 10 Pro launches Explorer, Calculator and other Apps Multiple Times...: I have 3 similarly configured 64-Bit Windows 10 Pro PCs, and all were upgraded in 2019 from Windows 7. A number of months ago Earlier in 2020, one of them would autonomously open several instances of Explorer, Calculator, and a few other Apps. I would generally discover...
  9. Calculator and mail apps not opening

Calculator and mail apps not opening: Hello, when i click on the mail or calculator app they will start up than close down. I gave tried resting them, i have created another account it has the same issues. That has started happening after the last upgrade....
  10. Windows 10 Calculator App not opening

Windows 10 Calculator App not opening: For some reason in windows 10 I can't seem to get my Calculator to open up... I click on the icon and a quick flash happens on the screen and then nothing. Appreciate any help. 67268