Windows 10: calculator app won't download

Discus and support calculator app won't download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have received the error code 0x8007000D when trying to download windows calculator app.Have tried all sorts of ways to get the calculator to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ssbabb74, Jun 13, 2021.

1. ssbabb74 Win User

calculator app won't download

I have received the error code 0x8007000D when trying to download windows calculator app.Have tried all sorts of ways to get the calculator to work including deleting it. Now I cannot getit back on my computer at all,

:)

ssbabb74, Jun 13, 2021
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jun 13, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. calculator app won't download

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

calculator app won't download

1. calculator app won't download - Similar Threads - calculator app won't

2. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  3. calculator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator app: Was the caculator app changed in size or any other way? It looks different and takes up the whole screen but in a different way.I don't see any way to resize it or move it one way or another? It goes up to the very edges of the frame/lid, can't see that well here.I want to...
  4. calculator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calculator app: Was the caculator app changed in size or any other way? It looks different and takes up the whole screen but in a different way.I don't see any way to resize it or move it one way or another? It goes up to the very edges of the frame/lid, can't see that well here.I want to...
  5. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  6. Calculator won't open

Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  7. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. app won't download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app won't download: I WAS PLAYING INFINITY SLOTS WHEN WE HAD A POWER OUTAGE. WHEN I LATER TRIED TO GET BACK ON, IT WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD. WHAT CAN I DO? THE APP CAME WITH MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE MICROSOFT 10. ONE SUGGESTION HAS BEEN TO UNINSTALL THE APP THEN REINSTALL IT. WILL I LOSE MY DATA?...
  9. Calculator won't run

Calculator won't run: Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and it went fine, but this won't work. Maybe it's related to the store hanging? Thanks for any info... Next day: Well now it...
  10. Apps won't download

Apps won't download: I've been unsuccessfully trying to download some Apps from the App Store and while the progress bar says it is 'Working' nothing happens. I also get a screen prompt, asking me to log on to my Hotmail account, which I don't really want to do, as I have Yahoo email. So is...